SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 2:23 am

My own prediction is that Rachel and Bryan probably had a strong connection during the show's run, which will be depicted on the show as well. Post-filming, she has made it abundantly clear how in love she is with her F1, whom I believe to be Peter. IMO, she wasn't giddy about the kiss, rather, she was trying to justify the kiss by downplaying it as taking Chris Harrison's advice and going with the flow. If the first kiss had been with her F1, I doubt she would have gone to such pains to justify why she kissed on the first night, JMO.

My own impression is that Peter is a secure guy, which probably is why she ultimately (allegedly) picked him in the end. During the Ellen date, he didn't feel the need to flaunt that he had kissed Rachel, unlike Bryan and Willie, even though he had kissed Rachel at that point (going off the fireworks screenshot of them kissing).

Since I am not Peter, I am actually excited to see Rachel's relationship with her final 4 men. I fully support Rachel doing whatever she needs to do (whether that be enjoying the kisses of her non-F1 men) in order to make her final decision. That is par for the course with this show.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Carine Sun May 21, 2017 6:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Idc if she loved all the kisses with Bryan, maybe he was a good kisser, he strikes me as the type. According to spoilers & his IG, she didn't pick him, so it's all moot IMO. Unless she also professed her love to him. I'm sure it won't be her spoiled F1's fave thing ever to watch her make out with all the men she did but he better just suck it up. All Jmo.

I found it odd that she was so giddy, and smiling from the moment she started talking about the kiss, after filming. So for me it really isn't a moot point, but rather, why is she so giddy and all blushy talking about the speculated F2.

She was giddy and smiling throughout the interview not just when talking about the speculated F2 imo.
I think in most interviews it has been mentioned how happy/excited she is.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sun May 21, 2017 6:56 am

I love that Peter didn't need to insert himself into that ridiculous contest of who had kissed her even though he had.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun May 21, 2017 6:58 am

IA @Carine that she was giddy through the whole interview as I watched them all in one go. I didn't find anything like she was dreamy about the kiss, in fact comparatively her response was matter of fact and the laugh at the start was like a bit "haha oh that" rather than "hahaha I'm so pleased reminiscing".

Also if Peter is the F1 I really don't think he would be bothered. On Ellen he didn't saying anything when the topic of kissing came up despite Bryan's showboating/pissing contest. So I think he will be fine going through the bachelorette process.

All IMO Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 21, 2017 11:37 am

Is there an episode thread?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 21, 2017 11:39 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 21, 2017 12:07 pm

Robert Mills posted this
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 56 DAW2oFiUAAA4o_4

https://mobile.twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/866299305023295490

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 21, 2017 12:32 pm

@etnow

EXCLUSIVE: #TheBachelorette Rachel Lindsay on the fantasy suites: "I don't see that happening for me." http://et.tv/2pREoaJ
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 1:48 pm

@ElonM Interesting piece on ET. I see you Rachel laugh out loud I hope you keep your word and that of the old lady. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Interview with usatoday.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2017/05/21/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-abc/101859296/

This was talked about a bit, but a bit more added.
In fact, she announced that she ishappily engaged to one of her suitors. "It was not an easy decision," she says. "It was a lot harder than I thought (and) exhausting physically and emotionally."

Also sweet tweet from the reporter.
Carly Mallenbaum‏ @ThatGirlCarly
So #Bachelorette @TheRachLindsay is one of the most charming people I've ever met. I've met a lot of people
https://mobile.twitter.com/ThatGirlCarly/status/866325748839178240

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 22, 2017 1:24 am

Well, that was quick, Rachel is on a plane.

She probably heading to NYC since she's expected to be on Kelly and Ryan tomorrow. Not sure if she's doing GMA.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 1:27 am

ElonM wrote:Well, that was quick, Rachel is on a plane.

She probably heading to NYC since she's expected to be on Kelly and Ryan tomorrow. Not sure if she's doing GMA.

She is. Source. Busy girl because she's also scheduled for Kimmel in the nighttime Here

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1