SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 19, 2017 5:18 pm

Love it! Glad they didn't play up the lawyer angle.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 19, 2017 5:19 pm

I don't understand this need for people to have something to complain about. Just breathe.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 19, 2017 5:22 pm

@Kashathediva IA I'm starting to think a lot of these people don't have lives laugh out loud. Like i've seen lots of tweets complaining that all of the guys are unattractive :shootme:

BachelorBabe512

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't understand this need for people to have something to complain about. Just breathe.
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl I know right! I mean there were articles about it ...

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 44 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 44 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 19, 2017 5:32 pm

I never even notice those. What was the tagline for Jojo's season?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 19, 2017 5:35 pm

ReneeM wrote:I never even notice those. What was the tagline for Jojo's season?
"From Ben to 26 new men"

BachelorBabe512

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 19, 2017 5:45 pm

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Can someone bring the video from the link, thanks in advance. Soo cute.
She is seriously so happy.

Bachelorette’ Rachel Lindsay Reveals How She Knew Her Fiancé Was The One

Rachel Lindsay met 31 men on night one of filming ‘The Bachelorette’ — so how did she find the one? She stopped in to our HollywoodLife studio for an exclusive interview ahead of Monday’s premiere and was absolutely glowing about her new fiancé! Watch the video here.
“I kept saying that the person I’m supposed to be with — I’ll just feel it,” Rachel Lindsay, 32, told us EXCLUSIVELY on Friday when she stopped by to gush over what we will see this season. “It’s some unexplained, x-factor emotion that we have between the two of us that just stood out. Like I can’t name it.” Well clearly, that happened. She revealed that she was indeed engaged, and anytime we brought up her husband-to-be, she couldn’t stop smiling!

“I also felt like the person that I couldn’t picture a day without him being in my life, then that would be the one for me,” the attorney told us. Chris Harrison told HollywoodLife.com during this season’s junket that with her strong professional background, Rachel did find it challenging to give up the control, and just let things happen — and she listened to him. “Chris knows me well. He gets me. We think a lot alike, and his advice to me along this journey was priceless. I really did lean on him,” she revealed.

He’s right — I do like to be in control and that hasn’t worked out for me in the past, which is why I’m on this journey. For me, it was important for me to show the guys that I could let go of the reigns, I could be vulnerable, I could be soft… and that I would need them as a partner,” Rachel added. “Sometimes I struggled with that, but I think I did a good job of showing the men that.”
http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/05/19/the-bachelorette-engaged-rachel-lindsay-love-interview-video/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 8:35 pm

Robert Mills on the radio with Julia Cunnimgham now

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Fri May 19, 2017 8:37 pm

@see2love how can we listen to it??

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 8:39 pm

I downloaded the siriux radio app and its on EW radio. The app is free for a month

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 8:39 pm

@see2love Where is the link?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1