SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Mon May 29, 2017 12:08 am

Oops, sorry. I didn't think of my cable company episode description as spoiling. I kind of put it in the same category as a preview/commercial.

There are photos of Lee with a coat and scarf at an outdoor nighttime fire pit...this makes me fear that he made it to Europe. Yuck.

I wish they'd allow her to cut all of these morons and MOT guys so that we could get to the main event. Come on TPTB, we are sick and tired of the fabricated drama and actually prefer to see real connections between the lead and her favorites.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 12:10 am

Since I think Alex is hot, I am glad he gets some attention. So many pictures of Dean and Lee, good to know there is a little Alex action.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon May 29, 2017 12:18 am

stuckinsc wrote:Since I think Alex is hot, I am glad he gets some attention. So many pictures of Dean and Lee, good to know there is a little Alex action.

I also think Alex is a good looking guy.

With a few of these guys, there is zero chance of any sort of a connection, IMO: Lucas, Lee...
With a few of these guys, there is a chance for a platonic connection but no chance at a romantic one, IMO: Fred, Eric, Kenny, Jack, Bryce, Adam, Matt, Josiah, Alex, Iggy, Diggy...
A few have a chance to take it to the next level...Will, Anthony, Dean, Peter, and Bryan
JMHO...still very very very early in the season.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 12:20 am

stuckinsc wrote:Since I think Alex is hot, I am glad he gets some attention. So many pictures of Dean and Lee, good to know there is a little Alex action.

I agree. He seems to have a great personality and I love his intro with his Mom.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 8:18 am

MiaHawk wrote:Oops, sorry. I didn't think of my cable company episode description as spoiling. I kind of put it in the same category as a preview/commercial.

There are photos of Lee with a coat and scarf at an outdoor nighttime fire pit...this makes me fear that he made it to Europe. Yuck.

I wish they'd allow her to cut all of these morons and MOT guys so that we could get to the main event. Come on TPTB, we are sick and tired of the fabricated drama and actually prefer to see real connections between the lead and her favorites.

if we are given all the synopsis of each episode before they are aired then there is no point to sleuth as it is a done deal IMO. Teasers are different because we do not know for sure who is who, where and when this and that happened and everyone has a chance to be right or wrong which makes the sleuthing fun instead of being given the clues

just my opinion here.  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon May 29, 2017 1:30 pm

HEA wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Oops, sorry. I didn't think of my cable company episode description as spoiling. I kind of put it in the same category as a preview/commercial.

if we are given all the synopsis of each episode before they are aired then there is no point to sleuth as it is a done deal IMO. Teasers are different because we do not know for sure who is who, where and when this and that happened and everyone has a chance to be right or wrong which makes the sleuthing fun instead of being given the clues

just my opinion here.  Hugesmile

Ok, didn't mean to spoil anything for you. bestbud!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 1:42 pm

@MiaHawk no problem at all! it is better to discuss it and agree. I do clumsy all the time bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 2:07 pm

@MiaHawk no big deal for me. We've all done it at one point or another. Nothing was disclosed that we didn't already know or suspect anyway. Everyone is doing such a great job and there aren't many of us. And, I know how hard it is to remain unspoiled with all that is out there these days. The fact that just checking the TV listing can be a spoiler, says it all.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 2:52 pm

HEA wrote:she is not wearing the same cocktail dress. so 2 dramas different places IMO

so I am thinking CP in Switz and CP in Denmark

we shall expect a Lee/Eric fight in each episode until they leave. Since I believe the villain lee will leave before. I think this is in Switzerland. I believe we will see the last 2 being eric and lee... lee leaving. However, we will see a drama (see above rachel crying). It is possible that someone will raise a racial issue during the CP... so we have then Josiah who said: I've never seen Rachel (...) it took me to my core.

so maybe no CP in switz or a drama for sure.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Cry2211
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Cry11

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Press10

from recorded TV episode 1 - my sc
[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Screenshot%2023_zpszpiwflhu]

If you look at the printed sign on the railing of the stairway, it is in English.  I don't know if this is common in the countries at play here.  I have only been to England in Europe, so naturally everything was in English.  Then if you look at the portrait on the wall in front or R, that looks like something that you would see in the old south and certainly in one of the original 13 colonies in the US.  I looked around to see if I could find a portrait of a monarch in one of the countries at play that was similar, and I couldn't find one.  That doesn't mean it isn't out there, but I just couldn't find it. It would be very helpful if someone could get a closer look at that portrait.  Also, is there any evidence at all that Josiah makes it to Europe?  Unless, he is repel guy, I haven't seen any.  So, all of this leads me to believe that this is in SC.  I certainly welcome other opinions on this.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 6:51 pm

[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Screenshot%2024_zpsusvpcqpq[/url]
My SC from R and Peter 2-1 Preview

I love, love, love this!  Hmmmmm, I wonder if any of the others meet her dog????
Loved it when he asked if it was an ex- boyfriend.  Ha-ha!!'s

ETA: And, Peter's voice.....Aye-ya-yi!!!!

Last edited by moonchild on Mon May 29, 2017 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 6:56 pm

@moonchild I think it is the crew. they have a place for handling the camera. some cameras are just hidden among the foliage, maybe one or two cameraman following the drama. so i think it is the central montage crew. they also direct the cameraman to where he needs to go so they have materials when they go back in LA.

Now this said. i also think that every tourist place have english as the 2nd language. What I find interesting, like you, are the portrait. They look very much shakespeare so very hamlet so denmark? This is the kind of portrait they used to have: on a chair, hand on knees, looking straight, no smile... and most of them pretty ugly laugh out loud

but you can also be totally right and they may be in SC too. I totally see a south belle white column house there. I would however think that the kind of portrait they would have would be North/South war? So more military. Or more family? But this is the stairs, so maybe some portrait that are not that great and put there?

no proof about josiah and fred going in europe. I think we see him in SC when he argue on the sofa: what does it have to do with rachel and this PI.... the PI shows him with warmer clothes and he says that it took it to his core to see rachel so upset.... and we know that she has a melting down in Denmark (white dress) and one in ??... so i am thinking that he will make the cut to Denmark.

I believe that the prods told her to keep enough african american, at least up to top6. Will and Eric will make it to Denmark... but not enough to balance the numbers IMO

From far, the repel guy looks like to have a white hand but when i tried a close up with photoshop, the color that came out were more brown. so i have no idea except he is tall and does not wear socks... maybe a clue here laugh out loud

ps: I always welcome other opinions and exchanges. we do not need to agree but exchange ideas bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 6:57 pm

moonchild wrote:[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Screenshot%2024_zpsusvpcqpq[/url]
My SC from R and Peter 2-1 Preview

I love, love, love this!  Hmmmmm, I wonder if any of the others meet her dog????
Loved it when he asked if it was an ex- boyfriend.  Ha-ha!!

uh???

the dog is part of the 1-1??? he goes on jet with them? what about the fireworks and photoshop then?

I am confused....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+3
Litta123
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum