SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ElonM Fri May 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Her winning mystery man won’t be revealed until the season finale later this summer, but until then, she says they’re keeping in constant contact secretly. Lindsay describes her family as being “a little skeptical” about her decision to find a spouse through reality TV, though she ultimately credits her mother for helping her to choose the right mate.

“Coming into this, one of my fears was that I would pick the wrong guy who’s not here for me and is trying to push his own agenda,” she says. “But my mom told me to follow my gut and that’s what I’ve done.”

http://nypost.com/2017/05/19/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-feels-pressure-of-historic-casting/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Ahhhhhh!!!! I can't take it. Can't. Take. It.

It is ridiculous how excited I am to see their story unfold- you would think I know one of them personally.

Seriously ya'll, I could implode from excitement for this couple. AHHHHH I can't wait to see bits and pieces during the show, in regard to how he feels about her. We know how smitten Rachel is, and based on all we know so far, he is just as smitten.

THANK YOU NICK for not choosing Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm done. Whew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Fri May 19, 2017 10:03 pm

Monday cannot come soon enough. I'm so excited to watch them fall and being here with you all picking up lots of extra little pieces to the puzzle xx

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 10:11 pm

I noticed that the promo edit has her saying "I'm falling in love" just as the fireworks shot comes up.

Also, is that Peter with her in the harnesses hanging in mid-air? Never should have told these folks about your fear of heights dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 10:12 pm

@MissSid It looks like it is Peter giggling giggling giggling Poor dear, they are using his fear to get to him. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 10:15 pm

I'd have to watch again but I'm pretty sure that's Bryan in the harness. It looks like the same red hoodie he was wearing in that fan pic of them of them on their 1-on-1 in Oslo.

Last edited by pvpr on Fri May 19, 2017 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 10:15 pm

I'm flailing over how cute they look doing that pose. They just look right, like two peas in a pod.

@MissSid That man in the harness is Bryan; he was wearing a red hoodie during their date in Oslo, and that looks like the outfit Rachel was wearing too. I suspect that Dean got the date to Sweden, and Peter got the date to the glaciers. I feel like they're going to make him stand at the edge of a glacier just because of his fear of heights.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 19, 2017 10:18 pm

Why do you think the show is letting her be open with finding love? So weird! They haven't let this happen since pre-Jason! Not that I'm complaining, but it's strange!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 10:22 pm

@sosleepy Maybe because not a lot of people may not watch because they have commited a bit of sin, 1 She was announce before the end of Nick season, 2 She did not chose a MOC.  IMHO. specualation. 3. There is a love story to be told.

Last edited by reason on Fri May 19, 2017 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 10:22 pm

@sosleepy I feel you. I'm naturally cynical and am not used to getting what I want, so I'm paranoid too. Maybe they're just realizing that they have to change things up in order to keep things fresh? It feels like they're doing a lot of things differently this season, from releasing the bios in a very meta Chris Harrison video to announcing Rachel as the Bachelorette early.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri May 19, 2017 10:23 pm

I think for Rachel that is her story. She found love but with who? Nick's was will he ever find love after going through this about 4 times.

Also the concept that Rachel has spent so much time focused on her job and is just one of those people who people root for to have a happy ending plays into it imo. This is more of a love story than anything. All jmo

ETA: touchy but I think they want to play out of that dumb stereotype for black women. "Strong independent woman who doesn't need a man" i.e saying that black women can have these qualities and still be loved. They are desirable etc.

Last edited by jjjami on Fri May 19, 2017 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 19, 2017 10:24 pm

sosleepy wrote:Why do you think the show is letting her be open with finding love? So weird! They haven't let this happen since pre-Jason! Not that I'm complaining, but it's strange!

I've always thought Rachel would get a bit of special treatment from the producers, with the current racial climate in the US and the fact that abc's new head honcho is a black woman. There's no way IMO that they're gonna throw her or her F1 under the bus. The backlash would be unrelenting IMO and would reach the masses of people who don't even watch the show enough to know how TPTB operate. I think they'll be and have been very accommodating to her. It also helps that they seem to genuinely adore her.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal