SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Bee Fri May 19, 2017 11:28 pm

@sosleepy I keep wondering if it will go back to a season like Trysta's and was she allowed to say she was engaged?

I was thinking about it in terms of being a creative and if I keep getting the word first thrown at me even though I've been doing something for years I would maybe go back and look at the first time I did it for inspiration ideas and naturally tie things together.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 11:30 pm

@Bee There has never been a bachelorette season where she has come out and said she is engaged, this is the first. It happen in the bachelor but not the female version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Fri May 19, 2017 11:33 pm

@reason ahh ok interesting.

I also definitely see them being a little more accommodating to her. I know people keep saying she's just like everyone else and that hers will go how it's always done but I think at this stage you can't deny that they have already made changes. We will see if that continues.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 11:35 pm

Based on how happy she is, I don't think she could have made it through the end of the summer without giving it away herself IMO. You can tell that she wants to just scream out his name in every interview, laugh out loud. Maybe TPTB felt they could at least go ahead and let her tell that she is blissfully in love.....before she gave it away on her own, mid season. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri May 19, 2017 11:38 pm

I personally think they wanted to soften Rachel a little and bring in more viewers. Seeing that she let her guard down and found true love makes me want to see how it happens. I think they see how in love she is, know Peter will be a fan favorite and went with a different approach. IMO it's working because I'm even more interested seeing her gush post show, she's become more endearing to me. And knowing it's Peter that's getting that adoration is icing on the cake. I love how in one of the interviews she must have been asked what is your favorite thing about him and she laughs and says "how much he loves me. Is that selfish? I'm just kidding. I love that He really, really loves me."
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 19, 2017 11:49 pm

SeekAny wrote:I personally think they wanted to soften Rachel a little and bring in more viewers. Seeing that she let her guard down and found true love makes me want to see how it happens.  I think they see how in love she is, know Peter will be a fan favorite and went with a different approach. IMO it's working because I'm even more interested seeing her gush post show, she's become more endearing to me. And knowing it's Peter that's getting that adoration is icing on the cake. I love how in one of the interviews she must have been asked what is your favorite thing about him and she laughs and says "how much he loves me. Is that selfish? I'm just kidding. I love that He really, really loves me."

I believe they had an instant natural connection. When this photo was first posted, some of us saw the affection between these two. The videos and photos that surfaced during his HTD were like watching two people falling in love and doing normal things. The way he looks at her is just seeing hearts
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 22 RachelPeter2
Source: RS
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri May 19, 2017 11:50 pm

@bee I definitely I agree with this whether people like it or not this is different imo. It is important to show her in a positive light.

They can still have drama and entertainment without trying to tarnish her image.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 12:16 am

adf23 wrote:Ahhhhhh!!!! I can't take it.  Can't. Take. It.

It is ridiculous how excited I am to see their story unfold-  you would think I know one of them personally.  

Seriously ya'll, I could implode from excitement for this couple.
 AHHHHH I can't wait to see bits and pieces during the show, in regard to how he feels about her.   We know how smitten Rachel is,  and based on all we know so far, he is just as smitten.  

THANK YOU NICK for not choosing Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ok, I'm done. Whew.

Yes to your whole post!  You put my feelings into better words than I can because I can't explain my excitement about these 2 and I'm just like  danceround jumping :crazy dance:

SeekAny wrote:I personally think they wanted to soften Rachel a little and bring in more viewers. Seeing that she let her guard down and found true love makes me want to see how it happens.  I think they see how in love she is, know Peter will be a fan favorite and went with a different approach. IMO it's working because I'm even more interested seeing her gush post show, she's become more endearing to me. And knowing it's Peter that's getting that adoration is icing on the cake. I love how in one of the interviews she must have been asked what is your favorite thing about him and she laughs and says "how much he loves me. Is that selfish? I'm just kidding. I love that He really, really loves me."
This just was so amazing.  How confident and joyful she is about how much he loves her?  I think we are in for such a treat.  Unbelievably hot yet humble guy turning into complete mush over Rachel IMO. It is going to be soooooo good IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 12:25 am

This is something I had held back when I post the he was in the final 2.  My source said Rachel had told Peter's mother that she was smitten with him and adores him.  My source was definitely not wrong with how joyful she is right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 12:26 am

SeekAny wrote:I love how in one of the interviews she must have been asked what is your favorite thing about him and she laughs and says "how much he loves me. Is that selfish? I'm just kidding. I love that He really, really loves me."
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 22 Tenor
(Source)

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 20, 2017 12:34 am

reason wrote:This is something I had held back when I post the he was in the final 2.  My source said Rachel had told Peter's mother that she was smitten with him and adores him.  My source was definitely not wrong with how joyful she is right now.

Awwww, just like Jojo said to Robby's mom. Hehehehehe cantstopl

(I'm sorry, could not help myself)

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 12:35 am

@julychild Only this time it went to the right person who ends up final 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal