SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Bee Sun May 21, 2017 11:12 pm

@reason They said he looked like he had just got out of prison and they made up a whole story for why they thought he had been there and that he came out and turned his life around and stared a business. Some people may be offended by it but I thought it was hilarious.

They said he had been in prison for 8 years for being an accomplice to murder but he actually secretly committed the crime.

They liked all his answers and said he seemed normal I think and that he'd be in the top 4.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Diana Mon May 22, 2017 12:27 am

Holy sh!t Rachel is so stunning. These two are probably the most good looking ette couple ever JMO

Also can I say how I love how dedicated we are, 38 pages in and the show airs tomorrow. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIMfan Mon May 22, 2017 1:48 am

Hello #TeamGap I am from Zimbabwe and proudly #TeamGap Am new to posting but not new to the page.Exciting times ahead High clap High clap High clap

ZIMfan

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon May 22, 2017 1:48 am

I am LOLing so hard at the thought of Peter "putting a ring on it" before anyone else had a chance. It would have seemed creepy and desperate from any of the matter-of-timers but I'm sitting here all like "Of course he did, he's a very smart man." LOL. 

At least it wasn't a tattoo to honor and guard her heart. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 38 3806527698

I really hope she is wearing a band he bought for her at the market, that's so cheesy and romantic and sweet it makes my teeth ache.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIMfan Mon May 22, 2017 2:30 am

reason wrote:@AllAboutLove  IMHO it is a shoot out to Rachel with that Pink glasses his nephew is wearing, like the one on their date in the commerical and in ReneeM avatar. Sneaky giggling we see you Peter. cantstopl cantstopl IMHO
:yes: :yes: :yes:

ZIMfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 3:41 am

@ZIMfan welcomebanner to the board, enjoy your stay here and hope you enjoy the season a head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 7:54 am

Like this pic..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUYYZTEgrXM/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon May 22, 2017 8:15 am

She's glowing from head to toe!

I wonder who's going to spoil it first, when, and how. They just can't contain themselves IMO, it's adorable

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 8:19 am

I agree glowing/happy.

A slight closer look at the ring..
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 38 DAbrxk8XUAAYz0L
https://twitter.com/NBASTORE/status/866639224489095168

Last edited by Carine on Mon May 22, 2017 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 8:21 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:She's glowing from head to toe!

I wonder who's going to spoil it first, when, and how. They just can't contain themselves IMO, it's adorable

Maybe I am reading too much into it, but Peter liking that Ellen "First Date" clip that was posted further up seems rather telling to me, especially as the composition of the couple Ellen set up happens to match him and Rachel...

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 22, 2017 8:38 am

Aww, Michael gave her a T-shirt. They showed the Ellen video on GMA. giggling
There goes her ring again.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 8:43 am

I'm confused. Why does she have an OKC thunder jersey?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal