SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by mercieme Mon May 22, 2017 10:48 am

ReneeM wrote:I'm confused. Why does she have an OKC thunder jersey?

Maybe it's her favorite basketball team though I would think it would be the Dallas Mavericks but who knows giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 10:49 am

From the tvline interview, this part caught my attention.
TVLINE | The Bachelor franchise is still expanding: Now we have The Bachelor Winter Games on top of Bachelor in Paradise. Are we going to see you on any of these shows, or is this it for you?

I have no plans to be on any future shows. Right now, I am on cloud nine. I am so happy that I’ve found love and I’m engaged. I just want to work on cultivating that relationship that I have with my fiancé. And we’ll see where life takes us. Off-camera! [Laughs]
http://tvline.com/2017/05/22/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-season-13-premiere-engaged/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 11:06 am

When she was on live with Kelly, they were talking about her F1 watching the show back, Kelly said she shouldn't let him watch. She said they have open communication so she's telling him what to expect and that he's a pretty confident guy so she thinks he'll be able to handle it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 22, 2017 11:07 am

Peter is a lucky guy, she's so happy saying, my fiance.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion -

Post by mercieme Mon May 22, 2017 11:19 am

Carine wrote:From the tvline interview, this part caught my attention.
TVLINE | The Bachelor franchise is still expanding: Now we have The Bachelor Winter Games on top of Bachelor in Paradise. Are we going to see you on any of these shows, or is this it for you?

I have no plans to be on any future shows. Right now, I am on cloud nine. I am so happy that I’ve found love and I’m engaged. I just want to work on cultivating that relationship that I have with my fiancé. And we’ll see where life takes us. Off-camera! [Laughs]
http://tvline.com/2017/05/22/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-season-13-premiere-engaged/

Thanks @Carine for posting. Rachel's response below is also interesting to me & backs up what she said on GMA that we won't be able to tell. I suspect the edit will show the key relationships she explored & how she got to her F1 which I am really keen on because I suspected all along that she truly used her head & heart....all jmho.

TVLINE | I heard you’re engaged; congratulations! So ABC found at least one great guy for you?
Thank you! Yeah, there were several, though. I had great men in my season. And you’ll see that as you follow along. It wasn’t easy for me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 11:21 am

Also during the perks and peeves game, anyone else catch that tattoos are a perk lool..

@mercieme yeah now I am wondering if the speculation that Peter may turn out like a JP/Chris S type is not that far off.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 22, 2017 11:29 am

@Carine can i ask what the characteristics of being a JP/Chris S type entails?  I watched them but never paid much attention

Last edited by Bee on Mon May 22, 2017 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 11:31 am

Carine wrote:Also during the perks and peeves game, anyone else catch that tattoos are a perk lool..

That paddle flew right up didn't it? Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 11:40 am

@Bee I think others could probably explain it better, but for me JP/Chris S came across as the quiet confident guys, who had a really good connection with the lead, cared a lot about the lead, they were all in, there were some moments of jealousy but they mainly focused on their own connections. Also they were always there being supportive. Also were not really involved with the drama.

@MissSid lool right..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 22, 2017 11:48 am

@Carine thanks. Memories of JP are starting to flood back

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 11:52 am

If anyone was wondering..

8. But she’ll only tell one person she loves them
“I definitely didn’t do what [former Bachelor] Ben [Higgins] did,” she said of Higgins’ telling two women that he loved them. “But I -- you will see that I have very strong connections with several of the men and you’ll see that play out throughout the journey, and so -- and... about the way that we felt about each other. But I didn’t do what Ben did. No.”
http://www.etonline.com/tv/218033_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_14_things_to_expect_about_her_groundbreaking_season/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 11:55 am

I have never seen an Ette so l o v e and on  cloud nine .  As someone said glowing from head to toe and in every word she says.  I love it.

I tend to think from a lot of stuff she said in today's interviews that 2 people who really are ready to settle down and start a family - like yesterday - found each other and not only fell in love but can now see the future they want happening ASAP.  Just my impressions from what we know of them so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal