SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:43 am

I love, love Peter. Seems a really sweet and genuine guy, he seems to be really interested in her and I love that he was so complimentary of her. I did not watch it all but some. I was happy he got the first rose and was surprise he seems so surprise. I wonder if he thought he blow it some how. Love the little with all my heart, it is cute.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ZIMfan Tue May 23, 2017 9:47 am

@ygritte very sexy Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 1f60d Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 1f60d Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 1f60e

ZIMfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue May 23, 2017 9:49 am

Crushing so hard on Peter beatingheart :hearts love:
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 10:29 am

reason wrote:  I was happy he got the first rose and was surprise he seems so surprise.  I wonder if he thought  he blow it some how.  Love the little with all my heart, it is cute.

Wasn't that the cutest reaction? I know it's reality TV and all and things are scripted to an extent with take after take, but occasionally you get a little moment that just seems honest. He was all "wow, she likes me?" I bet he was thinking that besides the chocolate gaffe, he didn't get enough time with her to make an impression and that he didn't do anything crazy to stand out.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 23, 2017 11:24 am

Look at these two.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 0336c282a5af7de3c99ae28104cf5e6c_zpsohi33hum

Source
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 23, 2017 11:27 am

He had to wait until epi7 before getting a second date. He must have been quietly going mad! No wonder he didn't shave nor cut his hair. Poor Peter:(

Last edited by julychild on Tue May 23, 2017 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 23, 2017 11:28 am

julychild wrote:He had to wait until epi6 before getting a second date. He must have been quietly going mad! No wonder he didn't shave nor cut his hair. Poor Peter:(

Oh so his second date was on Epi 6? That's a long time! But he was on a couple of GD so that means something Smiley
They looked perfect for each other from day one!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 23, 2017 11:31 am

TLTF wrote:
julychild wrote:He had to wait until epi6 before getting a second date. He must have been quietly going mad! No wonder he didn't shave nor cut his hair. Poor Peter:(

Oh so his second date was on Epi 6? That's a long time! But he was on a couple of GD so that means something Smiley

I edited my post. I meant to say epi7.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 23, 2017 11:37 am

julychild wrote:
TLTF wrote:

Even longer! Poor Peter! And does somebody know where they are on their second date ?

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 23, 2017 11:39 am

That's so long. No wonder he kept a beard and the anticipation was probably killing him. I could only imagine his anticipation and thinking process.

Rachel girl, what did you do to keep this man entertained? giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 11:40 am

Wow.  Usually the ep 2 gets the first repeat one on one in ep 6.  That is a looooong time.  I hope they don't completely hide them from us in between.  I guess TPTB had to keep their smitten kitten from being completely game over too early, like the recent F1s having to wait until ep5 for their first date.  JMO.

And can I just say that I am way too excited about tracking the evolution of Peter's face  from clean shaven to mountain man salt and pepper scruff by ep 7  Embarressed! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 23, 2017 11:40 am

TLTF wrote:
julychild wrote:
TLTF wrote:

Even longer! Poor Peter! And does somebody know where they are on their second date ?

Sweden I think.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal