SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 8:30 pm

@reneem Ok. Good to know!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by LEMONADE Fri May 26, 2017 11:34 pm

shouldnt safe house visit be today or some time this weekend? it would make sense since rachel is supposed to be at work next week

2centseverything i post is JMO unless otherwise noted2cents

cheerleader #TeamRachel awwww
:fanningfan #TeamPeter  eyedrool
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 64 2498057887 #TEAMGAP :wedding
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 26, 2017 11:35 pm

@Bach/ette This is a FAN FORUM. Please read the rules which indicate no mention of any contestant other than the title, which is Rachel.

Anything negative posted in a Fan Forum will be deleted without warning or explanation. Warnings, and bans may apply.
Fan forum rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 1:35 am

@Jmack In the preview for next episode, it shows the two of them walking to a plane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 2:16 am

@bach/ette thanks so much!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sat May 27, 2017 2:21 am

Peter just liked a bunch of pics on Instagram about 30 minutes ago. Still no sign from Rachel. Most were tagged #TeamPeter. One was a pic of Rachel onscreen with a puppy watching TV.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat May 27, 2017 2:29 am

see2love wrote:https://twitter.com/sapphicsis/status/868006061613223936/photo/1

Nice gif of them,someone please insert as I know not how to post videos or gif . TYIA

I loved her little head tilt when he got out of the limo..I think she was a goner from that moment on.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 27, 2017 4:25 am

@LoveDovez Did she do the head tilt with anyone else? That could be her tell.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sat May 27, 2017 5:13 am

see2love wrote:https://twitter.com/sapphicsis/status/868006061613223936/photo/1

Nice gif of them,someone please insert as I know not how to post videos or gif . TYIA

With the gifs being posted I almost didn't click on the link, but I'm glad I did b/c whether intentionally or unintentionally you have led me to a twitter thread that will be updated with Rachel and Peter gifs.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat May 27, 2017 8:13 am

Took a break after Jojo. Home sick from work on Friday - damn the flu (in May  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 64 1f621 ) !! So I decided to watch Ep 1. I love Rachel!! I know nothing about her yet, so will have to catch up, but she is a treasure!  

Guy no.1 out of the limo... and I was hooked. That smile  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 64 1f60d
I'll be sticking around for these two, for sure.

Plan for a rainy Saturday here in Ireland. Make my way through the forum!! Wish me luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 9:16 am

@moviechicka Maybe he is up early while she is still a sleep.

@Sprite No one else got the head tilt, only Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 10:07 am

OK BIG RACH

The Head Tilt displays the vulnerable neck and makes a person appear smaller and more submissive.
Charles Darwin was one of the first to note that humans, as well as animals - especially dogs - tilt their heads to one side when they become interested in something. Women will use this gesture to show interest in men they fancy because a woman who is nonthreatening and shows submission is attractive to most men.

http://westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/chap11.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal