SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Carine Sat May 27, 2017 10:25 am

Was just reading a recap on ep 1 and Rachel's body language with Peter was also mentioned.
Peter is my pick for this week based on how normal their interactions were and how she looks at him and the shift in her body language when he is around.
http://recapit.tv/the-bachelorette-season-13-episode-1/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by True Believer 96 Sat May 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Hey True Believer here. I'm back, because I'm so happy for Rachael, and you know who. I pray that they both have found true Love.

True Believer 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 1:04 pm

@jmack @reason She gave Bryan the head tilt right before he kissed her the first time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 1:10 pm

@bach/ette oh crap!!! Well I can't blame her for that one, she got caught up in the infatuation but ultimately she used her tilted head to choose the better man for her ALLL IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sat May 27, 2017 2:50 pm

reason wrote:@moviechicka Maybe he is up early while she is still a sleep.

Possibly. It's just that he's been more active than normal and Rachel has been dead silent since yesterday morning.

ETA-Rachel just liked something posted by a shop in Texas.

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 27, 2017 4:27 pm

moviechicka wrote:
reason wrote:@moviechicka Maybe he is up early while she is still a sleep.

Possibly. It's just that he's been more active than normal and Rachel has been dead silent since yesterday morning.

ETA-Rachel just liked something posted by a shop in Texas.

She hasn't. She liked a collage on ig sometime after 7 EST that someone posted of their daughter's high school graduation.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sat May 27, 2017 4:44 pm

@ReneeM Thanks. I noticed my Instagram was skipping some stuff when I scrolled through. I guess that was one.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat May 27, 2017 9:26 pm

As tired as Rachel looks via her IG story, I hope she enjoys the holiday weekend. Peter, I hope you gave her a massage. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 12:11 am

Peters not home this weekend he's on a "business trip" giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 12:14 am

@truelovealways Don't worry I get that business trip :gotcha: :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sun May 28, 2017 12:16 am

yay for "business trips"  giggling

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 28, 2017 12:19 am

Thanks @truelovealways He better let it be his business to give Rachel a massage. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal