SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay &  Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 10:37 am

The stylist did a fantastic job on last night's episode, particularly her 1-on-1 dress and then that final "wow" dress for the cocktail party. In fact the entire look was stunning.

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay &  Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 30, 2017 12:19 pm

I wish they would help with her hair.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 12:46 pm

That black dress with the slit was AMAZING! She looked beautiful all episode, but she needs a longer lasting lipstick IMO laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 12:49 pm

@A1day1 When she was on the first group date, she had remanence of red lipstick around her lips. You could see the tint around her mouth. I also think they went a little heavy on the blusher. They definitely got way better with her make up as the show progressed though. I also am a big fan of her outfit that she will be wearing on The Real today. Very chic.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 30, 2017 1:13 pm

Her outfits were on point. From the hairstyles to the make up and the dressses she looked so good! *IMO*

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 30, 2017 4:32 pm

Any pics yet of Rachel's outfit? That RC dress seriously she looked stunning.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 30, 2017 4:34 pm

You can get details for every outfit here: https://www.instagram.com/caryfetman/

Rachel Lindsay &  Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 87b72b10 Rachel Lindsay &  Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 86669110 Rachel Lindsay &  Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 30, 2017 4:45 pm

@umngirl thanks, love that RC dress pic posted.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 31, 2017 10:08 am

An article with her outfits so far!

http://www.whowhatwear.com/the-bachelorette-outfits-rachel-lindsay/slide6

#TeamPeter Rachel Lindsay &  Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 1f495
#TeamRachel Rachel Lindsay &  Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed May 31, 2017 11:02 pm

Oooooh, I do not like Rachel's "summer braids" & the big pile of them on top of her head. Pic is on people.com
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 31, 2017 11:27 pm

I'm not crazy about her new style either. I liked her hair styled with bangs the best. It brings out her eyes and smile IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 11:31 pm

provenceguy wrote:Oooooh, I do not like Rachel's "summer braids" & the big pile of  them on top of her head. Pic is on people.com
Braids are a very common protective summer style for black women. The bun should've been smaller, but it was probably just for one day. As a WOC, it does bother me when black hairstyles are put down in favor of eurocentric styles that require damaging chemicals or heat on the hair. I think she looks beautiful and braids will be way easier for her to maintain compared to straightening her hair every week and putting a weave in. IMO, she probably underwent a lot of damage from getting her hair styled everyday during filming, her hair probably needs a break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Fashion Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion

+17
sosleepy
Hotmomma
stuckinsc
provenceguy
jjjami