SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hehehe - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jjjami Tue May 23, 2017 12:09 am

I loved the episode!! Funny group of men. Excited for this season. Looks like Peter will be a hidden F1.
Bryan really looks like he's eating her face when they kiss imo.  Smiley

Last edited by jjjami on Tue May 23, 2017 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

hehehe - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 23, 2017 12:09 am

sosleepy wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Who gets the 1 on 1 date next week?

I think Peter actually.

RS still hasn't released epi spoilers yet, but pretty sure that was sleuthed here.

That's rather early for an F1 right?

I wonder if he was initially the "Bachelor" edit but then Rachel actually fell for him.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 23, 2017 12:09 am

Well, I'd like to say Bryan is definitely out of contention for the lead based on his kissing skills. But then I remembered Sean Lowe.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 23, 2017 12:10 am

Peter, the date was on his bday.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:10 am

cookielover12 wrote:hehehe - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Screen11

So it was Lucas. 

SC from Twitter

Yikes! Wackoom is mentally ill. Confirmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 12:10 am

mizzoufan wrote:
Dare2b... wrote:I'm so upset that Bryan makes it to the end and we'll be subject to more of that. I can't believe he's 37 years old and has never learned how to kiss properly. I had to turn away every time it came on.
It didn't bother me at all. I guess maybe I'm just weird.

His kissing didn't bother me either. So that makes at least 2 weirdos. cantstopl 3 including Rachel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 23, 2017 12:11 am

Cila51290 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

I think Peter actually.

RS still hasn't released epi spoilers yet, but pretty sure that was sleuthed here.

I wonder if he was initially the "Bachelor" edit but then Rachel actually fell for him.

Yes and yes. laugh out loud JMO.

Brooks had the first date and he would have been F1. Other than that - I think Peter is the first F1 with the first 1:1 out the gate, right?

I most definitely think he would be the Bachelor if not for Rachel picking him. As it stands, I really don't know who they will chose if not Peter, and think they are in kind of a bind!

(Ben Higgins 2.0 here we come. LOL)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Tue May 23, 2017 12:12 am

I enjoyed the episode primarily because Rachel's personality really shined! She really was a great choice for the role, very witty, funny, pretty, smart, and confident. She's fun to watch. Oh and she loves N SYNC! :yes: My girl!!!! I was disappointed she gave the rose to the whaboom guy. He was extremely obnoxious and i hate that we have to see more of him laugh out loud. I can't remember when he goes home but hopefully quick! Bryan is cute but I agree with what some said, a little too suave. I don't trust guys like that. Jack is cute but seems a bit off too me. He has shifty eyes laugh out loud. I love that her interaction with Peter was very casual and innocent. Slow and steady wins the race. I can't wait to see how their first date plays out. This shall be a good season

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:13 am

I think whoever said that Drabs had Botox is probably right. I thought he looked so shiny bc he was sweaty like Josh but the Botox makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:13 am

sosleepy wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

I think Peter actually.

Yes and yes. laugh out loud JMO.

Brooks had the first date and he would have been F1. Other than that - I think Peter is the first F1 with the first 1:1 out the gate, right?

I most definitely think he would be the Bachelor if not for Rachel picking him. As it stands, I really don't know who they will chose if not Peter, and think they are in kind of a bind!

(Ben Higgins 2.0 here we come. LOL)

CMIIW, but I believe Frank also got the first 1-on-1 and he was supposed to be F1. I think it was originally Bryan for Rachel, but she slowly fell for Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 23, 2017 12:14 am

Carine wrote:Bryan is getting the passion edit even in the previews it was all about the kisses, so far not feeling him just gives me sleek vibes.

Imo the season will definitely be about the good guy vs bad guy at least towards the end of the season

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue May 23, 2017 12:14 am

Just wanted to pop in to say hi and that i hope its a decent season for you guys. Im going to sit this one out as I didn't care for Rachel ... especially post show and not going to waste my precious summer watching her. Hoping she doesnt pick the best guy and that hes available for the fall hahaha

handwave

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
BachelorBabe512
flojo031
LEMONADE
pavalygurl
Bee