SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hehehe - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue May 23, 2017 12:15 am

Dare2b... wrote:I'm so upset that Bryan makes it to the end and we'll be subject to more of that. I can't believe he's 37 years old and has never learned how to kiss properly. I had to turn away every time it came on.

He reminded me of one of the Dementors from Harry Potter....literally sucking the life out of her. If she liked that, I'm already questioning her judgement.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

hehehe - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue May 23, 2017 12:15 am

Lara wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:

That's rather early for an F1 right?

I wonder if he was initially the "Bachelor" edit but then Rachel actually fell for him.

Yes and yes. laugh out loud JMO.

Brooks had the first date and he would have been F1. Other than that - I think Peter is the first F1 with the first 1:1 out the gate, right?

I most definitely think he would be the Bachelor if not for Rachel picking him. As it stands, I really don't know who they will chose if not Peter, and think they are in kind of a bind!

(Ben Higgins 2.0 here we come. LOL)

CMIIW, but I believe Frank also got the first 1-on-1 and he was supposed to be F1. I think it was originally Bryan for Rachel, but she slowly fell for Peter

Graham had the first date and was supposed to be the F1 too.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Tue May 23, 2017 12:15 am

jjjami wrote:I loved the episode!! Funny group of men. Excited for this season. Looks like Peter will be a hidden F1.
Bryan really looks like he's eating her face when they kiss imo.  Smiley

Lol, yes the kissing was a little much, kind of sloppy looking. And I like tongue but his kissing style was just, no thank you

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Tue May 23, 2017 12:17 am

mindless wrote:I would've kept Blake and Rob.

I agree, I was surprised she didn't keep the other Blake. She kept Lucas over him. Not sure what she was thinking. no no

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 23, 2017 12:18 am

seton wrote:I think whoever said that Drabs had Botox is probably right. I thought he looked so shiny bc he was sweaty like Josh but the Botox makes sense.

Yes. Dr Miami is probably his fave spot.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:18 am

Goodness gracious what did Rachel do post show?

Alex for The Bachelor unless he proves himself otherwise!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:19 am

I don't know if I believe that Blake self-eliminated. They usually wouldn't notify them of something like that during the taping of a premiere episode and if they did, I feel like it would be a storyline like they did with one of Andi's guys who left because of a death in the family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 23, 2017 12:19 am

violets_are_blue wrote:

I agree, I was surprised she didn't keep the other Blake. She kept Lucas over him. Not sure what she was thinking. no no

They edited to seem that she didn't give the other Blake a rose, but he self eliminated because his grandfather way dying.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 23, 2017 12:19 am

Apparently the other Blake had to leave anyway for a family emergency. His dad or grandfather was at the hospital. I read that on RS.

#TeamPeter hehehe - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1f495
#TeamRachel hehehe - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 23, 2017 12:19 am

violets_are_blue wrote:

Blake actually had to leave due to a family emergency but they made it seem like he wasnt given a rose.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 23, 2017 12:19 am

I'll get SCs done and posted when I can tomorrow.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 12:20 am

Lara wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:

That's rather early for an F1 right?

I wonder if he was initially the "Bachelor" edit but then Rachel actually fell for him.

Yes and yes. laugh out loud JMO.

Brooks had the first date and he would have been F1. Other than that - I think Peter is the first F1 with the first 1:1 out the gate, right?

I most definitely think he would be the Bachelor if not for Rachel picking him. As it stands, I really don't know who they will chose if not Peter, and think they are in kind of a bind!

(Ben Higgins 2.0 here we come. LOL)

CMIIW, but I believe Frank also got the first 1-on-1 and he was supposed to be F1. I think it was originally Bryan for Rachel, but she slowly fell for Peter

Or he wasn't feeling it like Graham for Deanna, Frank for Ali, Bentley for Ashley, Brooks for Des. It happens.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
BachelorBabe512
flojo031
LEMONADE
pavalygurl
Bee