SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 55 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 51 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue May 23, 2017 1:33 am

She tried very hard to keep a straight face, mostly successful, she did a little involuntary nod (iMO) when he said Peter though and there was a little something extra in her grin. She definitely knows he reads spoilers too, she had a certain look on her face when he was picking. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:33 am

I need that clip of Peter saying I'll throw it in the fire laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 23, 2017 1:34 am

TLTF wrote:Well jk reads RS obviously or the forum actually!

I am shook that the producers allow Jimmy to run wth the spoiler year over year . I guess it don't matter anymore to the producers that the spoiler is always almost right. I guess...just watch the feet to confirm now is all that is left giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 23, 2017 1:34 am

Do we know for sure Eric is F3 and Bryan F2? I mean, that's how I assume it's going down, but just wondering if we had anything concrete.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 23, 2017 1:34 am

Cila51290 wrote:She did an awkward/embarrassed face when Jimmy said she french kissed Bryan. laugh out loud

When Jimmy put up Peter's pic she gave that LOOK.

She also said 'oh god' but I think that was more about the way he said it. All JMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue May 23, 2017 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:34 am

Funny that Sweep of the feet kiss is not Bryan at all laugh out loud it is in that sexy little number going to Peter next week. drooling drooling

@reneem she was embarass by that kiss but she has to carry a show.

Last edited by reason on Tue May 23, 2017 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 23, 2017 1:36 am

Robert Mills‏ @Millsy11374

I am so so sorry about Lucas #Bachelornation. #TheBachelorette
Kristen Baldwin‏@KristenGBaldwin  

No you're not.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 23, 2017 1:37 am

sosleepy wrote:Do we know for sure Eric is F3 and Bryan F2? I mean, that's how I assume it's going down, but just wondering if we had anything concrete.

The forum speculation is this because of the missing link on Eric's IG page that later re-appeared. RS did not confirm this yet, heck he is yet to post his episode spoilers; maybe he has no clue.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 23, 2017 1:37 am

mercieme wrote:laugh out loud Rachel is not Rachel Lindsay according to the lie detector test.

Jimmy's picks, he went with the spoiler laugh out loud
Final 3 are Eric, Bryan and Peter.
Final 2 are Bryan and Peter

Rachel was smiling and didn't give it away.

Well, she's halfway there to change her name to Rachel Kraus. So, the lie detector is probably right cantstopl cantstopl
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:40 am

I always enjoy watching JK, that was funny. That dress was a little too risque, although she still looked pretty but the dress was a bit much. She did a face when JK mentioned the french kiss ( she might have said, oh,Lord, something like that that under her breath). I hope her sister doesn't blab and get them fined if there are still rules,laugh out loud.
Overall, enjoyed the premiere and I think Rachel did a great job,imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 23, 2017 1:41 am

@ElonM....nice one girl yes

@lexforlife..IA re the dress...wonder how Carey got her to wear it....i don't remember seeing her in anything that revealing even when she was on TB.

Last edited by mercieme on Tue May 23, 2017 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:42 am

Cila51290 wrote:She did an awkward/embarrassed face when Jimmy said she french kissed Bryan. laugh out loud

When Jimmy put up Peter's pic she gave that LOOK.

Yes. She had the same expression for Eric and Bryan, but her eyes softened when Peter's picture came up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 55 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 51 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
BachelorBabe512
flojo031
LEMONADE
pavalygurl
Bee