SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Tue May 23, 2017 10:15 pm

I asked so let's see if he answers. Lol

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 10:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Wait a minute. This is totally ridiculous reasoning. I will add an IMO for graciousness.
First, she was on Ellen to promote the show. Correct? How do we think she got on the show to begin with elves? A fairy god mother? It was through TPTB sanctioning it.
Secondly, a date was on the show? Correct? Was a date on the show or am I totally losing it? A date was on the show yes? So--MF and CO had a date go on the show (not a hostage of a 1 on 1 but a large group date too with a limo transport!) right?
So absolutely could that wine glass and that pr of shoes taken a spot on any table for any 5 sec spot on that first episode. I don't want to lose my rationale or sanity here. A true mountain is being made of a mole hill.  There is no reason in HE77 those shoes and wine glass could not made a cameo appearance IMO if Adam JR could make an appearance, a penguin could make an appearance, an wha boom could make multiple appearances. Shame on production and shame on the lead. no no
ETAI would be willing to bet it was NOT edited out.
Well, if we're allowed to say that, my opinion is that thinking the lack of Ellen props seen in ep 1 reflects on Rachel as person or her attitude toward charity is ridiculous reasoning.  JMO Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 10:19 pm

umngirl wrote:How do we even know she was in possession of the shoes? Perhaps some producer took them after the Ellen show and Rachel didn't even have them to put somewhere/wear/use? I'd like some interviewer to ask rachel about it before I assume the worst. JMO

All she had to do was ask ahead of time? Don't you think? Don't you think she could have gotten duplicates? no idea Had her handler call? How many times does Ellen call me? I think I would have remembered something like Ellen making a request? Maybe? Maybe not?

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue May 23, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 23, 2017 10:20 pm

We have no way of knowing if she did. And if the answer was no. IMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 23, 2017 10:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:How do we even know she was in possession of the shoes? Perhaps some producer took them after the Ellen show and Rachel didn't even have them to put somewhere/wear/use? I'd like some interviewer to ask rachel about it before I assume the worst. JMO

All she had to do was ask ahead of time? Don't you think?

Well if I put myself in Rachel's position there are probably a million other things on my mind so it someone else had them I'd probably forget to ask too.

That's why I'd rather hear from Rachel or one of the producers about them. Wrote I paint her as a horrible person who doesn't support charity. JMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Question..when did Ellen ask Rachel to do this? Was this before taping her show? Sorry lost here. Thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 23, 2017 10:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

All she had to do was ask ahead of time? Don't you think? Don't you think she could have gotten duplicates? no idea Had her handler call? How many times does Ellen call me? I think I would have remembered something like Ellen making a request? Maybe? Maybe not?

You were arguing that there was no need to say anything, just put them on the table somewhere. What you're suggesting now requires saying something and she could've easily been told no. She's just an employee, she'll do as she's told. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 10:24 pm

Wait---were the items "Branded" with a trademark?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 10:25 pm

@Hotmomma before she start taping a week or two I believe. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 23, 2017 10:26 pm

Well, they had Ellen's face on them. Starts at 4:05 mark

Last edited by BachelorBabe512 on Tue May 23, 2017 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 23, 2017 10:28 pm

@reason Thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 10:28 pm

There is no way IMO that Rachel would be able to take it upon herself and take Ellen up on the bet. But as I mentioned upthread and @Kashathediva explained, TPTB had her on Ellen twice, promoting the show. I would think 10 seconds of promotional item would be a kind reciprocation for a charity.

I tweeted Ellen too. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
BachelorBabe512
flojo031
LEMONADE
pavalygurl
Bee