SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 11:57 am

I'm weak Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1f602

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TLTF Tue May 30, 2017 12:01 pm

^ hahahhaaha

And this one cantstopl

Link

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue May 30, 2017 12:08 pm

Like I said, not about saying she's his wife or anything he said at all, just the way he acted with her did not yet seem like he was into her. Maybe that will change and he will seem more into it as time goes on. But just based on last night , it seemed forced, IMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Duke702 wrote:Like I said, not about saying she's his wife or anything he said at all, just the way he acted with her did not yet seem like he was into her. Maybe that will change and he will seem more into it as time goes on. But just based on last night , it seemed forced, IMO.
For me, it wasn't just going based on what they showed last night. It was also based on seeing the local news interviews all the BTS footage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Duke702 wrote:Like I said, not about saying she's his wife or anything he said at all, just the way he acted with her did not yet seem like he was into her. Maybe that will change and he will seem more into it as time goes on. But just based on last night , it seemed forced, IMO.

I agree.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 pm

Thank God for Rachel coz the episode was meh otherwise IMO. She is one of the best leads the show has had IMO.  :yes:

lleyki wrote:Here comes the arrows. I'm not really seeing it right now. I feel like the editing cut out a lot because Rachel's definitely gushy about him but so far, they kind of seem sort of bland together and I think the problem is Peter. Nice guy but right now, there isn't a thing standing out as interesting or exciting about him to me. Hopefully I get a better sense of his personality in the night portion.
lleyki wrote:What I got from that date was that Peter probably didn't have to do much because Rachel was very, very into him from the beginning. Still not getting it from his end though. Something is just not clicking for me.  I feel like maybe they'll be one of those couples where she has all the personality in the relationship for the both of them.

Again, nice guy but I'm not wowed. And that kiss after she gave him the rose was awkward. She initiated it and he clearly missed her very obvious signal at him for a few seconds. But she's clearly very happy and if she did indeed pick him, still seems blissfully happy so to each his own.

We might be in the minority but I totally agree with both your posts @lleyki esp. the bolded. :yes: I felt they had chemistry but only from her end. Maybe it's coz of his past relationship that he is holding back and he'll get there eventually by the end of the season IMO but I am not seeing it so far. His personality is also very vanilla IMO and reminded me of how I felt about Ben during Kaitlyn's season. Whereas with Rachel and Dean, it was a sizzling chemistry from both ends IMO. It actually took me by surprise. He also has an interesting personality IMO and if he wasn't so young, he would have made a good lead IMO.

From this episode, it's clear why Bryan, Dean and Peter made F4 IMO. They are the only 3 she is into IMO. Rachel is even more transparent than some past leads IMO. I am scratching my head as to how Eric made F3. I saw nothing between them (JMO).

A huge shout-out to Peter and Rachel for shining such a positive light on therapy IMO.  yes It was the highlight of the episode for me. There is still such a stigma associated with therapy IMO that it was great to see them talk about it in such positive terms.

I also found it interesting that Rachel apologized to Bryan for not giving him a date. I can see why she is into him IMO coz he is exactly what she kept saying she liked in a guy during the GDs - one who takes initiative and is assertive.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 12:42 pm

I think they were both really nervous and Peter was probably a bit too much in his head, not wanting to get too emotionally involved too quickly. JMO. But I definitely see how it could be perceived as forced. I think if anything, he was being really responsible in that he wasn't getting swept up by the romance the show tries to create. That's why I think they will make it Smiley

But in all fairness, I 100% ship this couple, so I will defend anything they do laugh out loud. I have to admit haha

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Tue May 30, 2017 12:54 pm

Ladies, is there an episode by episode guide out now? When does Peter get the next one on one or group date?

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Peter will be on the Ellen group date is next week's episode.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 12:56 pm

violets_are_blue wrote:Ladies, is there an episode by episode guide out now? When does Peter get the next one on one or group date?
The next 1-1 is Switzerland. Which I believe was their last destination before coming back to the states (I could be mistaken), so we've got quite a bit of time before the next one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 30, 2017 12:56 pm

coolangel wrote:Thank God for Rachel coz the episode was meh otherwise IMO. She is one of the best leads the show has had IMO.  :yes:

lleyki wrote:Here comes the arrows. I'm not really seeing it right now. I feel like the editing cut out a lot because Rachel's definitely gushy about him but so far, they kind of seem sort of bland together and I think the problem is Peter. Nice guy but right now, there isn't a thing standing out as interesting or exciting about him to me. Hopefully I get a better sense of his personality in the night portion.
lleyki wrote:What I got from that date was that Peter probably didn't have to do much because Rachel was very, very into him from the beginning. Still not getting it from his end though. Something is just not clicking for me.  I feel like maybe they'll be one of those couples where she has all the personality in the relationship for the both of them.

Again, nice guy but I'm not wowed. And that kiss after she gave him the rose was awkward. She initiated it and he clearly missed her very obvious signal at him for a few seconds. But she's clearly very happy and if she did indeed pick him, still seems blissfully happy so to each his own.

We might be in the minority but I totally agree with both your posts @lleyki esp. the bolded. :yes: I felt they had chemistry but only from her end. Maybe it's coz of his past relationship that he is holding back and he'll get there eventually by the end of the season IMO but I am not seeing it so far. His personality is also very vanilla IMO and reminded me of how I felt about Ben during Kaitlyn's season. Whereas with Rachel and Dean, it was a sizzling chemistry from both ends IMO. It actually took me by surprise. He also has an interesting personality IMO and if he wasn't so young, he would have made a good lead IMO.

From this episode, it's clear why Bryan, Dean and Peter made F4 IMO. They are the only 3 she is into IMO. Rachel is even more transparent than some past leads IMO. I am scratching my head as to how Eric made F3. I saw nothing between them (JMO).

A huge shout-out to Peter and Rachel for shining such a positive light on therapy IMO.  yes It was the highlight of the episode for me. There is still such a stigma associated with therapy IMO that it was great to see them talk about it in such positive terms.

I also found it interesting that Rachel apologized to Bryan for not giving him a date. I can see why she is into him IMO coz he is exactly what she kept saying she liked in a guy during the GDs - one who takes initiative and is assertive.

All JMO

Yes and she said something about touching! And yes she did seem to want to tell Bryan she was sorry. And she seemed to jump up for that massage!!! They seem very comfortable with each other!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Tue May 30, 2017 1:09 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:Peter will be on the Ellen group date is next week's episode.

awesome, thank you!

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+58
TrishB
julychild
quietpal
Bee
BachelorBabe512