SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Hotmomma Sat May 27, 2017 5:57 pm

It does to me..( she could be home I guess )but with Who?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by ReneeM Sat May 27, 2017 6:00 pm

Has she been to Dallas since filming's been over? I would assume if she was back home, she'd go see her family, especially the new nephew. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 27, 2017 6:01 pm

I think it's the same place the Palm Spring date was at. I will bring a screen cap over. They have used a Palm Spring locale many times for a shv.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Can someone else confirm if the building wall behind her is made of Stucco? If so that could be an indication she is in Southern California. Anyone remember Jef's barbecue picture or Chris S's pool picture or Kailtyn's pool picture to see if the that building wall is a match?

ETA: I see Kash named Palm Springs which is indeed a previous location.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 27, 2017 6:10 pm

I think this that I'm bringing over from another thread will show the same place.

source
source

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 6:12 pm

@Hotmomma The weather in Dallas today is cloudy and it was forecasted to rain, so it probably wasn't taken there IMO. I too wonder if she's been home yet. But she looks so pretty in this photo.

@Kashathediva I didn't see the chair in that video. I also looked at the press pics from the Peter date and there were no green or white chairs either. Was the date at a hotel in Palm Springs? I don't know anything about that location.

Last edited by Bach/ette on Sat May 27, 2017 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 27, 2017 6:13 pm

Thanks Kasha, I can't match the building but the shrubbery is a match IMO to the video you posted so IMO it might be the same mansion for the Peter date she went back to for the SHV.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Sat May 27, 2017 6:25 pm

sdmom wrote:C'mon, sleuthers, does this look like SHV?

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 36 Img_0528

Source Rachel' s IG story

Thanks for bringing it, when the pic is enlarged, do you see something reflected in window behind her?

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 6:27 pm

Apart of the house was not shown interesting in the video.MHO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 27, 2017 6:40 pm

So Rachel posts on her IG story but no SM posts by Peter or Bryan?   question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat May 27, 2017 8:08 pm

sdmom wrote:C'mon, sleuthers, does this look like SHV?

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 36 Img_0528

Source Rachel' s IG story

Eric just posted this on IG Story. It would be funny if while we are debating between Bryan and Peter, Eric runs away with a win.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 36 Img_6012
Source: Eric Bigger IG Story

PS: I don't think Eric is F1 but this was certainly interesting IMO. giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 8:16 pm

Different foilage different place.IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore