SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by mercieme Sat May 27, 2017 11:47 pm

@Jmack...IMO it could be that's all the time she could negotiate from work. Typicallly folks get on average 4 weeks of vacation in the US and she has been gone for about 12 weeeks now form work. She is lucky her practice kept her job for her. I imagine she will still take a couple of days off post show for media rounds

mercieme

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by ReneeM Sat May 27, 2017 11:49 pm

She'll be fine imo. She's a grown up. Everything she's done, she's chosen to do. I'm sure she can handle her responsibilities. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 27, 2017 11:51 pm

I am making the assumption her job is telling her she has to be back at work.
Most employers only have so much patience regardless of how much they like you.
I mean the whole idea behind hiring you is--wait for it--working! Ta da!
Yep--you work for them and they pay you for it!
I realize that might be a novel concept in today's world that you actually get dressed and leave the house to commit for a 10 hour day, but a lot of people have to do this weekly.
Her employer has been very patient. It's time to go back to work babe!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 11:56 pm

Well hopefully this is SHV weekend and someone was able to give her some TLC to propel her into next week!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sat May 27, 2017 11:56 pm

Nothing wrong with her being tired imo, I'm sure after this weekend she'll be rejuvenated and back to work next week. She did do a lot of press last week, so I can understand why she looks(or would be) exhausted. She probs can handle it anyway. imo.....

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 28, 2017 12:02 am

@jjjami, memorial holiday this weekend so work resumes on Tuesday for most people. If she is in SOCAL as suspected then the best thing would be for someone to spot her at the LAX airport on Sunday or Monday. Though as I type this I remember that Des or Chris were not spotted and folks here speculated that they must have used the smaller airports in Cali because Chris was not spotted at all.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 12:07 am

*edit* Her me day could be because she is exhausted she decides to do nothing simple IMHO.  As my source just told me that He is away from home 2 mins ago. She does not look sad she look exhausted. *IMO*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 12:39 am

Meday sounds as simple as the fact that after all the heavy promo and insane schedule of the past week she is finally getting a chance to have a day to sit back and enjoy herself. She looks exhausted, as she herself even admitted in a tweet not too long ago. I have not heard her complain, she has been nothing but gracious to all the interviewers, and there's no indication she is annoyed about returning to work (in fact it seemed like she was looking forward to it). Tempest in a teapot.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 28, 2017 12:41 am

I just listened to the interview of her boss where he said a pile of work is waiting for her giggling She most definitely will be busy when she gets back next week then giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sun May 28, 2017 12:53 am

MissSid wrote:Meday sounds as simple as the fact that after all the heavy promo and insane schedule of the past week she is finally getting a chance to have a day to sit back and enjoy herself. She looks exhausted, as she herself even admitted in a tweet not too long ago. I have not heard her complain, she has been nothing but gracious to all the interviewers, and there's no indication she is annoyed about returning to work (in fact it seemed like she was looking forward to it). Tempest in a teapot.
:yes:  ITA, especially starting press immediately after filming non-stop for 2 plus months

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 1:54 am

When exactly did this happen? Peter liking this pic? Who remembers?california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 39 Img_1910

https://instagram.com/p/BNvQUowj6A6/

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sun May 28, 2017 2:02 am

Jmack wrote:When exactly did this happen? Peter liking this pic? Who remembers?california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 39 Img_1910

https://instagram.com/p/BNvQUowj6A6/

wow that's a good find. Imo, I have a feeling it was before Nick's season began or during his season. Jmo.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore