SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:26 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@sdmom Well we know that they broke up when she went to law school. She was in law school from 2008-2011. So it can be any time between then. What is interesting is when she was in the pool with Peter and she said "I learned the long and hard way that I would move for the right reasons."

Durant was in Texas 2006-07, dratred in 2007 by Seattle Sonics, so by the time she went to law school in 2008 KD was no longer in Texas. I would take that article with a grain of salt, because to me, the timeline doesn't make sense. Who knows, maybe they were just casually dating? All Jmo.
Anyway, it doesn't matter now. Rachel is happily engaged and KD is in pursuit of his first championship. Good luck to Rachel.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:29 pm

@reason I'm pretty sure I heard her say it in a podcast or interview. I'm sorry, I can't remember the exact one, but if I find it I'll let you know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:32 pm

@reason her radio interview with Mario Lopez is where she said she dated the college coach.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:38 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore