SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by brownravens Sun May 28, 2017 2:56 am

@bluwavz I really doubt it!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by nikikass Sun May 28, 2017 8:16 am

Please dont let this me "Me Day" Gate.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 28, 2017 10:33 am

Idk what the timeframe of that like was but it's cute as h*ll in all the scenarios I've come up with :yes:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 10:53 am

Do contestants usually like IG pics of the lead during the season? Do the F1 & F2 avoid liking IG posts so as to not give anything away? What is the regular contestant IG post-liking behavior? Confused laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 28, 2017 10:59 am

I guess it varies. SM was not a factor until recent seasons. It wasn't as big of factor at all 5 yrs ago and then confidentiality clause played a bigger role, too. So lines have blurred. I'm not sure that question can be answered definitively.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 11:01 am

Jmack wrote:When exactly did this happen? Peter liking this pic? Who remembers?california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 41 Img_1910

https://instagram.com/p/BNvQUowj6A6/

Interesting turn of events.  All doubt should now be put to rest.IMHO  Blessings Peter/Rachel may your love last until the end of time. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 11:31 am

That IG was posted Dec 7th after the bio's were released. I'm going to take a wild guess that he was already pretty sure he was going to be on the season, and maybe already knew the possibility that she was going to be the next lead.

Otherwise why would he specifically check her IG on Dec 7th. Two years or so after the f/book post, he was paying attention to Nick's season. That's not a coincidence IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 28, 2017 11:40 am

A very strange happenstance. Hmmm. scratch

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 11:50 am

The man upstairs timing is always right, when he decide to decree his blessing things work together for the outcome intended. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun May 28, 2017 11:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That IG was posted Dec 7th after the bio's were released. I'm going to take a wild guess that he was already pretty sure he was going to be on the season, and maybe already knew the possibility that she was going to be the next lead.

Otherwise why would he specifically check her IG on Dec 7th. Two years or so after the f/book post, he was paying attention to Nick's season. That's not a coincidence IMHO.

What Facebook post?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 12:11 pm

i don't think he liked the post the day it was posted, agreeing with GuardianAngel. It does confirm, IMO that he knew that Rachel was going to be the lead and agreed to come on the show specifically for her.

At the same time, I don't think it was a recent like, because why choose that one post over all the others on her IG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore