SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 2:41 pm

@A1day1 Thanks.  I am sure Rachel is giving thanks to the man upstairs for her present blessings, he has work things out for the best, so she can focus on the future and forget the past.  Life with its unwinding road always present bumps but we shall over come them with his help.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by coolangel Sun May 28, 2017 2:42 pm

A1day1 wrote:@reason There have been multiple sources, besides reality Steve, that said Vanessa wasn't the most liked in the house because she would go to nick and talk about the women in a negative light. Could be true, could be false, but I think it's a little unfair to say Vanessa's group is so uplifting when BOTH friend groups have had their fair share of shady moments.

Like I said in my last post, unless you have proof, it's still your opinion. I can quote one of my old posts with pics of members of the squad sitting in a circle and laughing and mocking Nick's dad while he was crying. Forget uplifting other women IMO, the squad doesn't even have basic manners IMO.

I don't judge anyone for what they say/do in that pressure cooker atmosphere on the show. But post-show is a different ball game IMO. None of the women I mentioned including Vanessa have said anything negative about anyone post-show. That is women uplifting other women IMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 2:45 pm

Lets get back on topic (Rachel) please.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 28, 2017 2:45 pm

Can we not bring Vanessa into this discussion? It doesn't help us to sleuth Rachel's season. Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 2:58 pm

Rachel has been quiet again today! Can the leave the house? How does this safe house work? Do people bring thing what they need? I would give up next weeks check to be a fly on the way!!!! He he herre

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 3:00 pm

They are not allowed to leave. They are given whatever they request, food beverages, etc whatever they want. Often times they are in disguise or try to be when travelling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 3:04 pm

Well that's a lot of time to incubate a relationship!! This house better be a mansion/resort!! That's a long time to stay locked up!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 28, 2017 3:05 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Am I the only one that is slightly annoyed by the "squad" always up on Rachel's IG commenting everything. They look like leeches trying to get their 15 mins of fame through Rachel.

To me it is nothing more than a "scratch my back I scratch yours" squad mentality... like vultures swarming for the "leftovers" (their words, not mine). 

Anything to constitute a real and lasting friendship that goes beyond this franchise (so actually existing years down the line) I won't hold my breath for.  cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 28, 2017 3:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If he was going to like a pic while he was private, why not like a recent one taken during filming during his own season. She has posted a couple since filming ended. Why go back that far, IMO doesn't make sense.

It's very possible that in his lurking he liked it by accident. None of us know when he liked the picture, it's all speculation.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun May 28, 2017 3:17 pm

Peter was liking pics 40mins ago.
Rachel posted yesterday.
Bryan not online for 4 days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 28, 2017 3:22 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Peter was liking pics 40mins ago.
Rachel posted yesterday.
Bryan not online for 4 days.

& According to Eric's IG he was at runyon canyon yesterday. Since we still don't know who came in 2nd or 3rd according to spoilers.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 3:32 pm

@IrelandRose We don't know that for a fact. He just hasn't been liking anything on any public accounts. He could hypothetically be on IG commenting on peoples photos or liking photos on private accounts. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore