SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by IrelandRose Sun May 28, 2017 3:38 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@IrelandRose We don't know that for a fact. He just hasn't been liking anything on any public accounts. He could hypothetically be on IG commenting on peoples photos or liking photos on private accounts. JMO.

You can follow pretty easily on Instagram, comments and likes made by a user.
I find it very unlikely, that he is online and only perusing accounts on private.

IMO he hasn't been online.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 3:45 pm

That's kinda weird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 3:47 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
Bach/ette wrote:@IrelandRose We don't know that for a fact. He just hasn't been liking anything on any public accounts. He could hypothetically be on IG commenting on peoples photos or liking photos on private accounts. JMO.

You can follow pretty easily on Instagram, comments and likes made by a user.
I find it very unlikely, that he is online and only perusing accounts on private.

He wasn't a prolific user before, so I could see him not being online for a few days. At the same time, I think he's savvy about his social media usage, so I could definitely see him intentionally not liking photos or doing anything that would indicate activity because he knows that people who follow him can view what he's been up to. I find it interesting that he has the tagged option turned off on his instagram account. Personally, given how much he loved attention on Ellen, I find it unlikely that he's been totally off social media for 4 days straight. I bet he's browsing and lurking, just not liking or posting photos. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 28, 2017 3:52 pm

I am listening to Mills and Julia's latest podcast and Mills mentioned a guy who had a tragic story and you would think next Bachelor but he ended up being crazy...? I am wondering who it is?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun May 28, 2017 3:58 pm

IrelandRose wrote:I find it very unlikely, that he is online and only perusing accounts on private.

IA!  :yes:  Also, once you follow a private account, there is no obvious way to tell if the account is still private or public. I don't see why anyone would do the extra effort to find if an account is still private and only like those pics. IMO He likes attention too much and unless there is a valid reason, he won't stay away from SM. Considering he doesn't have a date next episode, I would think he would be liking comments and drumming up interest this weekend to not fall behind in follower numbers IMO. laugh out loud Instead he is MIA for whatever reason.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 4:01 pm

@IrelandRose You cannot see comments in the "following feed." Im not saying he is going out of his way to only like photos on private accounts. What I am saying though is that theoretically, it's possible that he has been online liking photos and coincidentally, the only ones he has liked are on private accounts. You can only see public activity on IG. There is a lot of stuff we are not privy to.

IMO, we don't have enough information.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Carine wrote:I am listening to Mills and Julia's latest podcast and Mills mentioned a guy who had a tragic story and you would think next Bachelor but he ended up being crazy...? I am wondering who it is?

I thought Jack just because he got similar dates to Ben Higgins during Kailtyn's season as folks on the forum sleuthed. But maybe it was any of the other guys with tragic stories, Dean, Josiah and Anthony come to mind.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 4:08 pm

I am thinking Anthony.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun May 28, 2017 4:09 pm

It's sheer luck or one hell of a coincidence that he hasn't hit like on a public account.
I'm not buying it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 4:10 pm

Considering he was active prior to 4 days ago, and suddenly stopped, I would think he hasn't been on SM IMHO.

It appears to be a change in pattern, so I would tend to think he isn't on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 4:12 pm

mercieme wrote:
Carine wrote:I am listening to Mills and Julia's latest podcast and Mills mentioned a guy who had a tragic story and you would think next Bachelor but he ended up being crazy...? I am wondering who it is?

I thought Jack just because he got similar dates to Ben Higgins during Kailtyn's season as folks on the forum sleuthed. But maybe it was any of the other guys with tragic stories, Dean, Josiah and Anthony come to mind.

This. I don't think it's Dean, Jack, or Josiah. He was very complimentary of all three of them and the guy he was referring to was "another guy with a tragic backstory" when he had been talking about Josiah. Didn't someone sleuth that Will had a sibling who passed away recently? IMO, it's between Will and Anthony. This is pure speculation, but I wonder if this person's meltdown prompted Rachel's meltdown about being judged in the promo. Rachel's meltdown, imo, probably has something to do with the demographics of her remaining guys. Will follows Rachel and likes her pics, but Anthony doesn't follow Rachel. My instinct is that it's Anthony because he screams more "next Bachelor" potential than Will does. Again, this is all jmo and pure speculation and I would love to be wrong because Anthony is one of my faves right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 28, 2017 4:16 pm

@realitytvfan11 it could very well be Anthony but I put him in the same bucket as Dean as being too young to be next bachelor, they are both 26 years I believe. Regardless though I am going to take Millsy's word with a grain of salt for now as he has said some things such as alluding to a sleeper villain doctor which folks though was Bryan and the preview so far has not shown Bryan in that light. So maybe Millsy's definition of villain and crazy is different from mine laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore