SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by ReneeM Fri May 26, 2017 9:32 am

Source

Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Alanna Fri May 26, 2017 10:00 am

Key questions about this date to follow. Most importantly, what happened to Copper's little leggy in the premiere? And do we know if he traveled with them this season? Who took care of him? Does Pete like dogs? Is he ready to be a dog dad?? I always aim for the important questions!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 26, 2017 10:03 am

@Alanna Well, someone's 4 legged family member is important. LOL hearthumbsup I bet he did not travel out of the country because I think they have restrictions. I hope his paw is better and it was just a soft tissue injury.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 10:06 am

There was a photo of him being with a friend of hers and it seems his leg is better. The only date the dog went on was with Peter as she said to JK if I remember correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 26, 2017 10:06 am

@Alanna I don't know what happened to Copper's leg (hopefully she gives us an answer in her people blog next week or on twitter), He was with her when they were in LA, he didn't travel with her, right now he's in Dallas with a friend of Rachel's who's caring for him while mommy's away finding him a new daddy.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 26, 2017 10:10 am

Thanks for the replies!! I feel better and more satisfied knowing what's up with that adorable fur ball & friend heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 26, 2017 4:41 pm

From the FAN thread - Deleted

realitytvfan11 wrote:Not to rehash the whole "swept me off my feet" kiss, but I was rewatching the Ellen clip last night and I'm now thinking that Peter was the "swept me off my feet" kiss. Originally, I assumed it was Bryan precisely because of Rachel's comment of "I don't even have to tell you who the first kiss is" was a continuation of her earlier conversation with Ellen. However, Ellen mentioned at one point that "tickle guy does not dance well", which leads me to believe that Rachel was giving her tidbits about the upcoming season and introducing the guys to Ellen. Given this, it would make sense for Rachel to tell Ellen who the first kiss was. Plus, if it were a continuation of their earlier conversation, I would think it would make more sense for Rachel to reference "kiss that swept me off my feet" as opposed to "the first kiss".

And in reading Rachel's people blog, she characterized Bryan's kiss as passionate and hot. That, to me, is markedly different than a kiss that sweeps you off your feet, which has more romantic connotations. And then she referenced her date with Peter, who is probably the guy characterized as the one who sweeps her off her feet in the People blog. The preponderance of evidence (whoo civil law) has shifted in favour of the kiss being Peter and not Bryan. All JMO. Clearly, I have thought about this way too much but oh well just thought I'd share.  
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4198p744-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-fan-forum-spoiled-f1-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 8:13 pm

oh hi guys Smiley already being all touchy before the date to palm springs.

source
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 3 Screen21

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 27, 2017 8:23 pm

^Height difference Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 3 1f60d

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sat May 27, 2017 8:29 pm

ReneeM wrote:^Height difference  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 3 1f60d

damn I just noticed she is wearing mega heels. Does anyone know how tall they both are? Just curious. I'm short and she never struck me as a short girl, but that could be because she's always wearing heels and her legs look so great in them. 

She must love being able to wear heels like that and still feel like her man is so tall (since she specifically mentioned something about liking tall men in an interview).
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 8:30 pm

@terabithia Rachel is 5'4. Peter is 6'3!

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sat May 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@terabithia Rachel is 5'4. Peter is 6'3!

woah! She is only half an inch taller than me, never would've guessed. My tallest boyfriend was 6'2" and I have to admit that was the perfect height for me, but I'd be willing to try 6'3". For science. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 3 2498057887 (Honestly height is not a criteria I take seriously for choosing a boyfriend, but if I could wave a magic wand...)

6'3" mmmmm. You go Rachel. :yes:
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons