SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:48 pm

Reality Steve and Millsy said that Peter will be well liked. I don't really see him doing anything "alarming."

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Even the most confident person can get jealous. And proclaiming you've kissed someone and then calling them sloppy seconds doesn't exactly scream "confidence" to me, JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:49 pm

I like when the guys show a little bit of jealousy bc imo it shows that they care! Interested to see his jealous side laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:51 pm

I wonder if his 'is this an ex boyfriend' was an editor's touch from another moment. It was so out of left field laugh out loud.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:57 pm

reason wrote:I just brought the intouch magazine with Angelina Jolie shocking surprise on the cover.  In it ( para phrasing Peter is the one who brings the drama after the getting the first 1 on 1 date.  He is very jealous and cant stand to see her connecting with other guys). His behavior was some times alarming.

I am not surprised if that article is true. Shades of the last f1 who was edited insecure and controlling after a great first date. Of course Tptb has to add drama and keep suspense.
I have to say, if the contest is well liked, then all his/her flaws will be ignored and even praised, but if he/she is not, then, well, we will have pages and pages of comments and criticism. It happens every single season and nothing is wrong with it.
JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:05 pm

Carine wrote:@GuardianAngel that IG also posted the firework pic and there are a few comments saying he is not that into Rachel. Was just wondering what his thoughts are about that.

snipped

Oh ok. I had a quick look, I don't see that he responded but I didn't scroll through all the responses.

I'm surprised at how many think he's not into her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:15 pm

Peter being so active on IG sometimes gives me the feels like Nick did with Andi' s season..Can't remember on Kaitlyn tho..
But Peter hasn't post as many pictures tho..In fact he may be the only cast that didn't post his Bio picture.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:18 pm

Peter doesn't follow any other girls from the franchise though. Bryan follows Lauren hussey, Amanda Stanton, and Jen if I'm not mistaken. That has always stuck out to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:21 pm

A1day1 wrote:Peter doesn't follow any other girls from the franchise though. Bryan follows Lauren hussey, Amanda Stanton, and Jen if I'm not mistaken. That has always stuck out to me.

The Lauren H and Jen follows are not recent and are from before this season of the Bachelorette. He has already admitted that he likes the show so I am not surprised to see them in his following list.

Last edited by coolangel on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:22 pm

@coolangel Didn't know that, thanks for clearing that up!

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:28 pm

Peter liked a comment on E+G Bach account wherein someone compared his personality to a 'bag of rocks' laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:I wonder if his 'is this an ex boyfriend' was an editor's touch from another moment. It was so out of left field laugh out loud.

i 100% thought it was spliced in with editing from like an ITM or something...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons