SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:08 pm

Ok ok just wanted some friendly banter. Just a little discussion...a little quiet today.

Back to top Go down

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:13 pm

@stuckinsc I completely agree that is why I was wondering if Pete was staring at that!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:16 pm

It doesn't look like he was salivating, like some of these other guys I forget the names of.
Uncertain of how to make sense of this new curveball maybe?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:18 pm

@Mia_Leoni I agree, he looked confused IMO. Bryan and Adam looked REALLY excited laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:25 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am excited. I loved the grown up love story of Sam and Snez from Bach AU. A good grown up love story is nice every once and a while. JMO.
IA 100% - Sam and Snez were and are so real and totally in love.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:26 pm

It's literally impossible to say definitively and it was 3 seconds of him seeing 4 people he has never met before.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:42 pm

Eh. The way the other girls were dressed is not exactly something Peter is not used to seeing IMO going by his pic with Alli who has her fake boobs hanging out quite a bit so not too dissimilar to the other girls on that GD. If he was checking out the goods of the other girls it wasn't enough to sway him in any way otherwise he'd be trying for BIP IMO rather than being the spoiled F1.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:56 pm

Peter is a model. He has been around gorgeous women all his life. I really don't think he was drooling over her friends laugh out loud. Rachel is beautiful and can hold her own with her "squad". JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:02 pm

I thought he looked like he was trying to figure out how these could be Rachel's friends no idea I know I'm still trying to figure out how she handles all that seeming vapidness.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:05 pm

MissSid wrote:I thought he looked like he was trying to figure out how these could be Rachel's friends no idea I know I'm still trying to figure out how she handles all that seeming vapidness.

:yes: hi clapping!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:12 pm

She handles it by rarely seeing them laugh out loud.

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:14 pm

Jmack wrote:Yea where are Jasmine and Raven's clothes? The only one that was appropriately dressed to help Rachel was Corrine!!!! I would hope my gf wouldn't come dressed like that!!!! All IMO!  
ITA gosh their outfits are very disappointing imo including Alexis' thought hers is slightly more normal I guess. I bet the producers planted some seeds that they'd be meeting castoffs that'd be in bip. I'm also not happy to see Eric's name popping up so freely and casually from Bryce and Lee when they've only had 2 weeks in the mansion with him. Already know that Lee is quite a disgusting character - what is Bryce's deal? all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons