SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 29 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by brownravens Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:16 pm

@emusha Bryce had a transphobic comment in his bio just fyi
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:17 pm

brownravens wrote:@emusha Bryce had a transphobic comment in his bio just fyi

That makes me sad, at least before I could just think of him as the cute but dumb fireman.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:18 pm

@brownravens well there u have it then...I wouldn't be surprised if both of them are producer puppets for this season. *SMH*

I wonder if Rachel told her girls that her biggest concern at this point is weeding out those with the wrong intentions and maybe the girls came dressed that way to see who'd be paying attention to them vs. Rachel *shrug*
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:19 pm

I think the squad came dressed that way because that's how they dress. Like trash. JMO I mean seriously. When does Corinne not look like she fell out of a bin. Her hair looks like rats had an orgy in it on a good day. Raven looks half dressed at her best. Suspect

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:20 pm

@emusha I believe that is what happen dress to catch a cheat. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:23 pm

Have you seen their typical choice of clothing on their IG?  IMO, they wore what they wore because they wanted to and thought they looked good and didn't care if attracted looks from Rachel's left overs or not.  But that's JMO.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of Peter....
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the squad came dressed that way because that's how they dress. Like trash. JMO

You beat me too it. It's nothing new. That's the way they always dress. I don't think the producers had anything to do with it. They were setting us up for BIP. They weren't there IMO to give Rachel advise because they know her more than anyone else. If that's true, that's a pretty rotten insult to any of her close friends IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:31 pm

Yea I am beginning to get tired of the squad as well. Rachel is smart she does not need these women to help her make any decisions!!! Btw I hate the wrestling date or any of those fighting dates that the producers come up with. It's awful! I see she didn't let pretty Pete in the ring #smartgirl

When will the next SHV be?????

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:35 pm

In the video, Rachel says the girls know her better than the guys do.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:35 pm

I think we can call the wrestling date the not good enough for Ellen/ let the squad shop for BIP date. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:36 pm

Yeah, how often does the happy couple have a SHV?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:37 pm

@A1day1 About every 10 to 14 days. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons