SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 55 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:02 pm

I guess the words "business is stronger than ever" or whatever he said kinda turned me off and him saying go after your dreams...etc. maybe I am responding through this bomber that RS just unleashed and I don't see him as F1 anymore so the tables turned!!

Side note- I know it's not Peter's business...DUH!!!!!

Last edited by Jmack on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by moviechicka Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:04 pm

Meh. I'm still going to lean towards Peter being the winner because it's obvious RS doesn't have a clue. IMO

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:04 pm

Bee wrote:I actually really liked Peters post and thought it was really nice of him and a really appropriate way to shout out J.toor. It's hard out in these streets for designers and hopefully they'll get some love from this. You do build up special relationships between models and designer to the extent that sometimes everything you do is imagined with that person in your head. I think it speaks to how cool Peter must be too as that rarely happens with difficult people who are hard to work with or make your job difficult.

It's not t even his business! Most of these oeople promote their businesses anyway and I still wouldnt be bothered if Peter was promoting Worth training much less a business that isnt under his ownership. Lets not forget they supplied his suits and Id bet they wanted a shout out at some point. Good for him. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:05 pm

If he was really about the Bachelor life and promoting businesses he would've came on the show the minute they contacted him. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:09 pm

Bye y'all I'm done for the day...week...season...I'm not sure! All the back and forth is becoming overwhelming to the point of emotional sabotage! It was fun before but now it's borderline draining! Happy viewing for everyone! And best of luck to Rachel and whoever the heck she chose!!! Signing off!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 55 18809221_1942263495989591_5967233003338858496_n
2 HOURS AGO
peterkrauswi Motivation Monday... 2.5 years ago I retired from modeling to focus my life on my friends, family and business. I did however keep one very special client who I had developed a close friendship with, @j.toor_bespoke . Today business is stronger than ever before and now I actually own some of the one of a kind @j.toor_bespoke suits that I once wore simply for pictures, including the incredible jacket that I was honored to wear night one of #TheBachelorette . Long story short, take chances, follow your passions. Fine tune your focus and follow whatever dream it is that you may have, because the only person who can ever stop you from doing so is YOU. #jtoor #suitup #motivationmonday #liveyourdreams #thatjackettho
motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 55 3806527698   I posted in the SM thead but when I saw this post by Peter I literally rolled my eyes. To me it's such a Ben H "image conscious" "my intentions are so pure so pure" type of post (seriously, the dude is already explaining himself a la Ben H to me).

That he posts a pic of him in the clothes (because of course it's NOT modeling and NOT promotion *insert eye roll by me here*) and business is stronger than ever (um okay then, so do you have shares in this business, Peter or is it just SM sharing for free?).

Plus the unsolicited advice telling me to follow my passions (wait, modeling? I am confused. Send help) and of course, the sage advice for me to do me!

Okay then, I'mma do me and say "Peter, I am not buying what you are selling - literally or figuratively".  cheeky

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:15 pm

I heard back from my source and is adamant that the information recieve is correct that Peter is the winner.

Last edited by reason on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:15 pm

@AllAboutLove You really think Peter got all of those custom suits just because they like him? Of course the business gave them to him to advertise. We see tons of girls (Jade I think) get dresses from companies looking to increase exposure. That doesn't mean that was the reason why he went on. Who would say no to free clothing to come on this show? Some of these people spend tens of thousands on clothing to come on this show. This was his thank you to them. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by True Believer 96 Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:16 pm

**edited**I'm still going to believe it's Peter Remember people Reality Steve has been wrong once before

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : judging members opinions)

True Believer 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:18 pm

What a lovely post by Peter IMO.  He is so well spoken when he writes (and speaks) IMO, which I wasn't expecting from the preseason so it just adds to his appeal.  IMO.  He is manly and sexy in a way that I can't compare any recent past male leads to in any way whatsoever,  JMO. motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 55 2498057887 Just my personal preference in men, giggling .

Last edited by relaxing on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:19 pm

Reason, I do believe your source more than reality steve at the moment because peter just lookedtoo happy for being F2

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:19 pm

Just to be clear, as I have posted previously, I really don't care if Peter models, doesn't model, shills, doesn't shill. More power to all of them for doing so.

My post is based on him explaining (IMO) a modeling pic. It rings totally overly image conscious to me a la Ben. It also makes me think Peter definitely reads this forum and again, I do see him as Ben 2.0 and am totally fine being in the minority opinion with that.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons