SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 56 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:21 am

I honestly think Peter will be the next bachelor. As I said last week, he didn't seem into Rachel to me at all. Definite Deanna Graham, Des Brooks, Ali Frank vibes. I think he is glad he will be the next Bachelor...wouldn't be surprised if it's set in stone already. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:23 am

This is a TV show after all. And how well do we get to know a person when all we see is 15 mins of them. I'm so confused!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:25 am

@reason I really hope your source is right and the "story" fed to RS was just to make him look foolish!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:26 am

@wrossy78 I hope so too. I believe my source but will take a back seat and watch what happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:28 am

When he says : “2.5 years ago I retired from modeling to focus my life on my friends, family and business.” I don't feel like he is explaining anything, he just put the photo in contexte, jmo !

#TeamPeter motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 56 1f495
#TeamRachel motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 56 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:30 am

The nice thing is you can see from his IG that he really does focus his life on friends, family and his business (IMO), so yeah, nice sentiment IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:32 am

Duke702 wrote:I honestly think Peter will be the next bachelor. As I said last week, he didn't seem into Rachel to me at all. Definite Deanna Graham, Des Brooks, Ali Frank vibes. I think he is glad he will be the next Bachelor...wouldn't be surprised if it's set in stone already. jmo.

Yup, I got the same vibes. And, assuming the new spoiler is right, he didn't seem heartbroken at all in the first IG story he had coming back. Considering the Ali comparison made my Mills, I wouldn't even be surprised if he left voluntarily or wanted to like Chris Lambton, but the show made him stay. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
MissSid wrote:My opinion on Peter during that date hasn't changed at all. I thought he was definitely interested.

What is considered a massive IG cleanup?

When we sleuth well before filming starts, we take s/shots of the contestants SM when we discover them. If they have a total say 500 posts. After filming and when they return home, that total goes down to 200, it's a massive clean up. They obviously deleted posts/pics that they don't want viewers to see. Sometimes their SM is not private until they leave for filming, so we see all their posts. They at some point set it to private, and when they return and set it to public, we can recall what type of pics were deleted, because we already saw them.

This^^^^^ Major pause. Major. Nuff said.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:35 am

FYI if you're unhappy about the forum, or people's opinions and want to leave, just leave. We are not interested in reading advertisments of one's exit. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:36 am

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
MissSid wrote:My opinion on Peter during that date hasn't changed at all. I thought he was definitely interested.

What is considered a massive IG cleanup?

When we sleuth well before filming starts, we take s/shots of the contestants SM when we discover them. If they have a total say 500 posts. After filming and when they return home, that total goes down to 200, it's a massive clean up. They obviously deleted posts/pics that they don't want viewers to see. Sometimes their SM is not private until they leave for filming, so we see all their posts. They at some point set it to private, and when they return and set it to public, we can recall what type of pics were deleted, because we already saw them.

This^^^^^ Major pause. Major. Nuff said.

Who did a major clean up ? I did not follow ... Peter ?

#TeamPeter motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 56 1f495
#TeamRachel motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 56 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:39 am

Cila51290 wrote:If he was really about the Bachelor life and promoting businesses he would've came on the show the minute they contacted him. JMO

Not necessarily. There have been plenty of past leads and cast that have refused being on the show and then later changed their minds when situations have changed or the "pot" has been sweetened. It is difficult to know exactly what goes on behind Oz's curtain. The last thing I think is that is exactly what we see at any given time however.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:39 am

I was explaining that IMO what we see is what we get from Bryan's SM because he didn't do a SM clean up, he had nothing to hide.

Peter deleted one post, that was it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons