SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:20 pm

kerriway wrote:This whole situation is a cluster. I've thought long and hard about this. I LOVE Peter for Rachel but unfortunately have now come to the conclusion that she chooses Bryan in the end because:

1. RS isn't perfect but he's rarely wrong. And as far as I know, he's never updated a spoiler without that update/change being exactly what happened.

2. Rachel went on the Bachelor knowing Nick was the guy. Peter is less like Nick than several other guys.

3. Rachel likes bad boys (she doesn't overtly state this. She refers to this affinity as 'confidence' when people ask her what she likes most about her fiance). If Nick was confident, Peter's understated form of confidence will not be enough to win Rachel's hear. In short Peter is not Rachel's usual type. The Bachelorettes usually stick with their type: Andi/Josh (she said he was her type repeated) , Jojo/Jordan (same for Jojo), Kaityln/Shawn (made this clear from night 1), Desiree/Brooks & Chris (Desiree was on Sean's season (nice guy #1) and had 2 (Chris & Drew) very nice guys to choose from. Heck even Brooks was far from a bad boy.
[/u]

4. The Bachelorette is always nervous/sometimes even standoffish about the guy she really likes because, unlike her relationship with the other guys, her emotions are involved. Her F1 is the only one that can hurt her if he doesn't reciprocate. What bothers me the most about Pachel is Rachel doesn't seem nervous around Peter. She doesn't seem like she's trying to figure him out. Even though she threw herself at Peter a little bit and clearly likes him, she seems like she's in complete control of her emotions/relationship with him. It dawned on me that this is because she's not intimidated by him and she doesn't love him.

5. Alpha chicks want Alpha guys. Rachel is a confident/take charge time of girl, she doesn't want to take charge in her personal life. She mentioned this during her first group date when the guys weren't making moves. Bryan took charge of his very first encounter with Rachel. He initiated the kiss immediately. He had Rachel say she liked him more than all the other guys. Us girls love that kind of aggressiveness/forwardness. And while Peter's no wallflower, he's not overly assertive. He was shaking when he gave Rachel the chocolate & met her for the first time an Rachel had to initiate her first kiss with Peter.

I'm not liking this at all as I'm TeamPachel and IMO, Peter's like sweet tea in July but I'm now convinced he's not F1. I'll do cartwheels if Peter is her pick but from now on I'll be watching the show to see how Bryan destroys all the other guys and wins the final rose.

I feel you are right, IMHO if that is the case and she picks bryan it will not last. There cannot be two alpha's in a relationship they will clash heads and rachel and bryan have very similar personalities, its like dating yourself. Chris harrison said that rachel is a bit controlling and with bryans personality you can not control that.

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:29 pm

@tammyC920 IMO they have just as much chance as anyone.......I have 2 alpha parents happily married for 40+ years and my alpha self married another alpha (when we met I was a VP and he was a Director)... and I can happily say it can work! We think alike in many ways, respect each others strengths and take turns compromising....

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:33 pm

jjjami wrote:
tammyC920 wrote:rachel saying she was impressed by peter on the first night ...... but gave Bryan the FIR ???   why would you that rachel??

red herring. imo

Video Analysis on F2 starts at 3:00
Rachel uses her left hand to talk about the “challenging guy” that she typically chooses and I think when she holds both hands apart or switches to her right hand she's talking about the "guy who has it together."

“Hear the clues to the final 2. Typically I have found that I run away from the guy who has it all together (Peter?). But I always run towards the one that’s a little bit more challenging (Bryan?). So here I am left with two guys, faced with this exact same situation but when It came down to it, I was really only in love with one of them.

If I were betting this would mean she chose the together guy aka Peter but as I've already said I'm convinced her pick is Bry so I :claphands Rachel for having the best pokerface in Bachelorette history. I love her and hate her for it...ahh the frustration deadhorse

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:35 pm

That's funny, because I see Peter as the "challenge" since he seems to be the one that holds back the most in his feelings. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:38 pm

tammyC920 wrote:

I feel you are right, IMHO if that is the case and she picks bryan it will not last. There cannot be two alpha's in a relationship they will clash heads and rachel and bryan have very similar personalities, its like dating yourself. Chris harrison said that rachel is a bit controlling and with bryans personality you can not control that.

I agree. Bryan and Rachel won't last, they're too much alike but I also get the feeling he's not the type to really fall hard.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:38 pm

delete thoughts foggy. teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 80 1710264613

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:39 pm

Sprite wrote:
tammyC920 wrote:rachel saying she was impressed by peter on the first night ...... but gave Bryan the FIR ???   why would you that rachel??

Because producers told her to???

Are they pushing Peter too much??? I'm so confused.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:42 pm

I think they could last. Rachel is alpha in life, but looking at the show, she wants to be beta in a romantic relationship. You can see she wants an assertive man who softens her in a sense. The only two guys that I see her body language visibly change to that softened state is bryan and Peter. Kinda dean too, but we know she doesn't pick him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:43 pm

@BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Alpha is not just exclusive to career, you can have an alpha like personality. relationships that tend to work the best are the ones that each person brings something to the table(personality wise) IMO. I am sure their are characteristics that your mom does not have but your dad does and vise versa. If Rachel says she gravitates towards bad boys and clearly it has not been working out ( she is on the show) why pick a guy with said attributes. it really makes this bachelor/bachelorette journey to love Null and void. but its cool laugh out loud we can see peter as the bachelor next Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:43 pm

kerriway wrote:
tammyC920 wrote:

I agree. Bryan and Rachel won't last, they're too much alike but I also get the feeling he's not the type to really fall hard.  

I hVe no horse in this race but very similar things were said about JoJo and Jordan and so far they seem happy.
I have also known many a guy not to fall hard until they meet their match and it's all over for them.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:51 pm

A1day1 wrote:I see Peter as the "challenge" since he seems to be the one that holds back the most in his feelings. JMO
IA with this and also see Peter as the "challenge" and her having to chase and do more work (IMO).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:52 pm

I can see Peter and Bryan as challenging I can see Peter and Bryan as having it all together, it depends on what lens you decide to look through!!! We just have to wait and watch how they come across to her when they have 1:1 time and so far we have nothing!!!

Last edited by Jmack on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons