SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 81 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:53 pm

When the Bachelorette gets her final three men to meet her parents do they typically wear the same clothes?
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 81 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:53 pm

Thing is does she follow what she always does (which is probably her gut) or does she try a different approach??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:53 pm

A1day1 wrote:I think they could last. Rachel is alpha in life, but looking at the show, she wants to be beta in a romantic relationship. You can see she wants an assertive man who softens her in a sense. The only two guys that I see her body language visibly change to that softened state is bryan and Peter. Kinda dean too, but we know she doesn't pick him.

I can see that, maybe bryan can last (idk) but every time i sleuth i see something that makes me think that he really would like to be the bachelor not F1. I think rachel want peter to be more assertive. can you imagine a peter with bryan personality, it would be a done deal show would have ended ep.1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:55 pm

@tammyc920 but we don't know if Peter stepped it up? That boat and him always next to her looks like he stepped it up!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:55 pm

Ok I'm going to wait and see how this pans out. If either one of them comes out and with the L word early like Robbie, they're the F2. If it looks like she is having a hard time trying to get his feelings out his the F1. We also haven't heard Bryan's back story so I'll wait for that. The other thing in favour of Peter is that she said the F1 was a slow burn, and she said in the abc vid that Peter made the best impression so I know they have used that tactic before in interviews to confuse people in to thinking it's the opposite so at this stage I'll wait it out for an bit longer.  The only other thing pro Peter is I'm not sure if the F1's hanging with the other guys during the season is normal?

Ps, I kind of like on Peters first Insta pic back is that if his nephew and he has #teamdean #teamiggy as the hashtags. That was kind of sweet. Oh and I like the fact Lee isn't following him and vice versa.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Jmack wrote:Thing is does she follow what she always does (which is probably her gut) or does she try a different approach??

They go with their gut which usually is the same type of guy they usually go for so it's whoever is the person challenging her.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:00 pm

@Jmack you are right, i just wish the episodes can come out faster. The producers really wanted to go all out this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:00 pm

@A1day1 yes totally agree! I can relate, romance is the one and only area where I prefer being a beta.

@tammyC920 Yes I mean personality-wise... only mention career to illustrate we were also operating on same professional level much like Bryan/Rachel as Dr/Lawyer.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:08 pm

@BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure There are exceptions but research has it that they are unlikely to last long

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:17 pm

I have such a different reaction to the "never have I ever" sex question.  All I saw was a cute little moment where Peter and Rachel made eye contact and slyly grinned at each other as he held up his "No". IMO.  Personally I think they were having a little personal inside joke/moment.  JMO. Glad everyone else is enjoying debating it though. Smiley

And although Peter wasn't mentioned in her blog this week (Bryan wasn't last week), last week was a love letter to him IMO and she's mentioned twice both the week before and after their date that she was swept off her feet that week.  Way to sneak that Peter ref in there Rach and make sure we know when and who swept you off your feet - that's my interpretation and I'm sticking to it giggling .  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:27 pm

Dookam23 wrote:When the Bachelorette gets her final three men to meet her parents do they typically wear the same clothes?
No, and usually only two meet the family but since her sister couldn't travel ypthis year the final three will meet them I believe (another first)
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:52 pm

@Tiggerlgh interesting... in the season's promo you see Rachel walking backward happily.. wearing the same clothes when Peter meets her family
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons