SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:43 pm

brownravens wrote:Okay i've come to the conclusion that the only way to know for sure who the F1 is, is based on SC. SM is too hard to follow and easy to manipulate  - unless we get a Kaitlyn level fiasco or Nick level zero care factor.

The following SC - is accompanied by the comment it's such a whirlwind/I'm falling in in love, and in the video she puts her face in her hands and its such a genuine gesture. Therefore whichever date that outfit is from - that person is surely the F1.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Screen12

snipped
All IMO.

coolangel wrote:
brownravens wrote:Okay i've come to the conclusion that the only way to know for sure who the F1 is, is based on SC. SM is too hard to follow and easy to manipulate  - unless we get a Kaitlyn level fiasco or Nick level zero care factor.

The following SC - is accompanied by the comment it's such a whirlwind/I'm falling in in love, and in the video she puts her face in her hands and its such a genuine gesture. Therefore whichever date that outfit is from - that person is surely the F1.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Screen12
Source

All JMO

I also think the SC above is from Bryan's HTD. Here is a SC I took of one of the videos. IMO The top is the same. The red flower and small portion of the white flower is visible in the preview SC.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Captur60
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTViFt2A53Q

All JMO

coolangel wrote:
Max64 wrote:I don't know, I'm not convinced these are the same shirt.  I know they look similar but I'm looking at the straps, and in the ITM SC it looks like a thin black strap, and in the SC with Byran if you look at the back of her shirt the strap almost appears to have white in it.  Like it's a wider strap on the shirt, and if it was a thin spaghetti strap I don't think you'd see that.  Does anyone else see that or am I just imagining things.

I think the HTD top is a spaghetti top based on the SC I got from the other video. IMO It's the same top as the preview. What are the odds that Rachel will have two black spaghetti tops with flowers and will wear them both around HTDs?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Captur61
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Captur62
Source: My SC - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IukETndw1s

All JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Same pics from
Here S/Cap thread

snipped

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Top110

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Top210

At the .30 mark you can see the spaghetti straps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IukETndw1s

@coolangel s/capped it perfectly

snipped posted straps in the previous post

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:09 am

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but after reading RS' episode-by-episode spoilers, I realized that Bryan was the one that got the 'adrenaline date' on his first one-on-one in Oslo, Norway.

Bryan and Rachel got the proverbial “adrenaline” date here as I believe they rappelled down that ski jump on harnesses. Or just hung there and made out. It was in the season previews of them strapped to harnesses kissing. Source: RS

Isn't that usually a good indication as to who the F1 is? Because think back to other previous seasons where this has occurred: Jason/Molly (even though he picked Melissa initially), Ali/Roberto, Jake/Vienna, Nick/Vanessa, etc. Not to mention the whole FIR, first one-on-one date in episode 5 pattern.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:53 am

Rachel's wearing a ring post season in place of her engagement ring. On Peters HTD it's said he buys her a piece of jewelry
gramercypark10 wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Img_0811

Source: https://m.facebook.com/hanna.bettner/posts/1566231200085973

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Rachel dancing with Bryan at HTD.

3:42 says she's falling in love.

Seems to be the same shirt noted above and the same shirt from the Bryan HTD.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:48 pm

flojo031 wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but after reading RS' episode-by-episode spoilers, I realized that Bryan was the one that got the 'adrenaline date' on his first one-on-one in Oslo, Norway.

Bryan and Rachel got the proverbial “adrenaline” date here as I believe they rappelled down that ski jump on harnesses. Or just hung there and made out. It was in the season previews of them strapped to harnesses kissing. Source: RS

Isn't that usually a good indication as to who the F1 is? Because think back to other previous seasons where this has occurred: Jason/Molly (even though he picked Melissa initially), Ali/Roberto, Jake/Vienna, Nick/Vanessa, etc. Not to mention the whole FIR, first one-on-one date in episode 5 pattern.

Since it was brought up, I went back to my stats - IMO, having the adrenelin date isn't necessarily an indication going by the stats - the longer seasons starting with bette 5 and bach 14:

First number is epi that the date happened, the second one is the total epi's per season

bette -
1 = low key / private - E3/6
2 = low key / private - E3/7
3 = low key / private - E4/7
4 = low key/dancing - E4/8
START OF LONGER SEASONS
5 = adrenelin - rapelling - E3/10
6 = adrenelin - balance beam/heli/rapelling down building - E3/10
7 = private low key - E3/10
8 = private low key - E5/10
9 = public low key - E5/10
10 = public low key - E5/10
11 = public low key - E5/10
12 = private low key - E5/10

Bach
1 = private low key - E3/6
2 = private princess date - E4/7
3 = heli/spa date - E4/7
4 = Las Vegas dinner low key - 5/8
5 = private low key - E4/7
6 = private princess date - E5/8
7 = low key - E4/7
8 = public low key - E4/7
9 = private princess date - E4/7
10 = private princess date - E5/8
11 = 2/1 private - E4/8
12 = private low key - E3/8
13 = 1(private low key) 2(private low key) - E2-5/8
14 = adrenelin - bungee - E3
15 = 1(private low key) 2(private low key) - E3-7/10
16 = 1(private low key) 2(private low key) - E2-7/10
17 = private low key - E6/10
18 = rapelling - adrenelin / low key- E5-7/10
19 = private low key - E3-7/10
20 = private low key - E3-7/10
21 = 1(adrenelin - space flight) 2(private low key) - E3-7/10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:30 pm

ReneeM wrote:@GuardianAngel here's the tweet. Idk how accurate it was

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:46 pm

Dessler wrote:He had a class that day . https://www.instagram.com/p/BU9tS63j2co/?taken-by=kampsfit

This is in reference to the ATL tweet/siting.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:05 am

Judiful wrote:Well, Millsey said this season reminds him of Ali's ..Let me see ..Roberto 
& Brian spoke in Spanish at their meet and greets & got first impression  roses..Both seasons had  wrestlers , both seasons found guys given the boot for having girl friends back home..Rachels guys had mud wrestling dates -Ali's guys had oil wrestling dates. Will have to keep an eye out...Frank left Ali before their FD & she sent Chris L home before their LCD...I wonder ...(But poor Rachel doesn't have anybody who will guard and protect her heart ) .LOL

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:12 am

ReneeM wrote:No class the previous day (june 4th), but Rachel was out with a friend that day. It was noted at the time that the friend Rachel was with follows Peter. With no pic, it's hard to know if it was really him she saw.

This is the timeline I have: He was home june 3rd, unaccounted for june 4th, and his class on june 5th wasn't until 5:30pm. Rachel posted an IG story of her with a friend june 4th (idk if it was posted in real time). It was noted that the friend she posted follows Peter on IG, doesn't follow anyone else besides Rachel from the franchise. If my timeline is right, it's a tight squeeze but there's enough time to squeeze in a short trip to dallas IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:15 am

ReneeM wrote:@adf23 No class the previous day (june 4th), but Rachel was out with a friend that day. It was noted at the time that the friend Rachel was with follows Peter. With no pic, it's hard to know if it was really him she saw.

This is the timeline I have: He was home june 3rd, unaccounted for june 4th, and his class on june 5th wasn't until 5:30pm. Rachel posted an IG story of her with a friend june 4th (idk if it was posted in real time). It was noted that the friend she posted follows Peter on IG, doesn't follow anyone else besides Rachel from the franchise. If my timeline is right, it's a tight squeeze but there's enough time to squeeze in a short trip to dallas IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:49 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:Until Peter takes Bryan's place as "too good to be true," in the next few episodes, I will be surprised if she is not engaged to Bryan. In this interview, she uses those exact words - found my "too good ..."
http://people.com/pen/00000158-3295-d6e5-a15b-f79d34930000/0000015c-3782-de0b-ad5c-ffce012a0000/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion

+14
Aunties_Love
kerriway
flojo031
gramercypark10
emusha
hae1001
provenceguy
bluwavz
Ladybug82
moviechicka
officeRules