SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by notarose Sun May 28, 2017 3:13 am

V's snapchat
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 2 Image83

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 3:30 am

Is she teaching in LA?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 28, 2017 3:47 am

Bach/ette wrote:Is she teaching in LA?

When Nick started DWTS he said in an interview that they were working on the visa process which is known to be lengthy.  Vanessa has no green card or work visa yet (unless something "miraculous" sped up the process) so she can't legally teach in the US or stay beyond the annual visitor visa number of days.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 28, 2017 4:16 am

Skates wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/857573/nick-viall-returns-to-montreal-to-visit-vanessa-grimaldi-s-family

"Another source told E! News Grimaldi is planning and organizing a July fundraiser for her charity No Better You. The source added that after she and Viall fly to Los Angeles, she will return to Canada for the event and does not plan on staying in Los Angeles permanently as of now."

I guess the source has forgotten to mention Nick will be joining Vanessa in her foundation's July fundraiser event...they make it sounds like she is breaking up with him, thus she is not staying in LA permanently...Vanessa has already mentioned she will be living in LA with Nick...if she is looking at staying in Montreal longer than necessary, I don't think she would have planned to leave with him when he is heading back to LA...did Nick or Vanessa say that in one of their interviews??

Not to mention that she can only stay in the US for 6 months of the year due to immigration requirements. One of the first things they talked about was working on sorting out the legalities with regard to that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sun May 28, 2017 12:09 pm

Hi! Please like to ask if someone can post the fan Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 2 1f60d photos of Nick & Vanessa in Montreal, also the ones from her Uncle's nightclub? Also wishing Nick a very happy time in Montreal with his girl!
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 28, 2017 12:38 pm

Sprite wrote:Now I'm hungry.

Vanessa Grimaldi @VanessaGrimaldi
Sunday lunch, here we come!!!
https://mobile.twitter.com/VanessaGrimaldi/status/868847110602575872

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 28, 2017 12:40 pm

Nick having Sunday lunch with Vanessa and her family!! To think they were talking about this on the show and now it's happening! Food, family, and love! beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun May 28, 2017 12:50 pm

http://elitedaily.com/dating/how-likely-nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-get-married/1956679/

"...matchmaker and dating coach/expert Julia Bekker, found Nick and Vanessa’s love to appear pretty “real.” Opposites are supposed to attract, after all.

“I think their differences can bring strength to one another and their relationship,” Bekker tells Elite Daily. “Vanessa is vulnerable and cautious, emotionally, and Nick has a way of giving her the validation she needs to feel safe and reassured. Nick has a pretty laid back personality, and Vanessa seems to have a way of motivating him and lighting a spark under his butt.”

In order for them to truly last, it looks like they need to step out of their comfort zones, live their lives out of the spotlight, and grow up a little bit. "

These seem to hold true in their relationship... they are seemingly alike and yet different...

The ending notes in the article, I think, are more the writer's opinion as based on what he sees from the outside since he is speculating that the relationship is not that real or they are not that serious with each other if they are staying in the limelight...I don't think a relationship should be gauge on whether they are in the limelight or not, it is more on personalities... people who are grounded or down to earth as long as they stay grounded all through and through will stay together unless their lifestyles or goals/directions in life change...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun May 28, 2017 1:52 pm

Cute poster on Vanessa's aunts ig.... https://www.instagram.com/p/BUkWL1ghvQk/
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun May 28, 2017 2:00 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 2 18646310

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUmfJgTFuN1/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30
But that photo!!!! sign heart Love love love them.
Radiates love. It looks to me like Nick has recently stopped crying with joy or relief. Whatever happens there can be no greater image of their love.
Ideally I want them to just get married/ elope this winter and move to their chosen city next year. Nothing on camera, all private except some official photos.
...on other news, since I was barely on sm for a few weeks I missed James Gunn liking one of my comments on Nick& V. :shocked!: High clap

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun May 28, 2017 2:01 pm

When has Vanessa ever said she wasn't moving to LA? I know the visa thing is an issue but other than that I feel like they've both stated they are moving to LA together. Hmmm
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun May 28, 2017 2:07 pm

Billysmom wrote:Cute poster on Vanessa's aunts ig....  https://www.instagram.com/p/BUkWL1ghvQk/

That's so adorable! heartbeat heartbeat

I will admit a part of me was scared if Nick's fiance's family would judge him based on the edit of the previous seasons. I now realize I had nothing to worry about. V's family and friends accepted Nick and welcomed him with open arms.  heartbeat  heartbeat

My heart melts everytime I see this video of V's nephew and niece cheering for Nick on DWTS.   cloud nine

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTkcSzSB_sx/?taken-by=catmcgregor
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

+50
Jane781
Rolly
kmick0890
LeapofFaith
docnash14