SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:44 am

@GuardianAngel I was starting to hear it as the other way now laugh out loud bestbud! Either way I wish I was able to go there right now. The food looks so yummy! :yes:

@Julie81 yes I need a bakery in my family too! Think we can be adopted by Nick and V and their families?  giggling Praying

ETA: Okay so I think it's her dad's new bakery from some sleuthing so seems like he is on a new venture too  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by TrishB Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:53 am

Loving all the posts and all the pictures, IG stories, etc etc Smiley Thank you to all who are bringing them over!
They look so happy, relaxed, content, etc I love this couple and how mature they are in their relationship and personal/family endeavors Smiley

I want to see Nick walking through the beautiful streets of Old Quebec! That place and area of Quebec City is absolutely gorgeous! I wish and hope V takes N on a road trip to Quebec... It only takes about 2.5 hours driving.

Check it out guys Smiley

https://www.google.ca/search?q=old+quebec+city&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiotbDZ-qDUAhWC54MKHZ1OBcAQ_AUIBigB&biw=1366&bih=653

As much as the province of Quebec (specifically Quebec City & Montreal) is a very multicultural, dynamic, international province, I hate to say it but some times they can be very "nationalistic" in terms of their own culture and language (French). Often times you will hear or read of people who have experienced a not-so-pleasant welcome to their cities solely based on them not being able to speak the language (ie; being ignored at cafes because they ordered in English, etc ) I know things are much better now, but in the not so long ago past they were bad.
A lot of Latin American families live in Quebec, I have a bunch of friends from Peru & Argentina living there, having artistic businesses, etc
The Jazz Festival in the summer is amazing. The entire province has a strong European/Latin flare to it, and it makes it so lively and distinct from other provinces in Canada.
I am so happy to see that Nick is embracing Montreal so wonderfully. With his gorgeous tour guide why wouldn't he, right?
I would love to go to her Fundraising Event for No Better You... I am working the evening shift that day, but I would change my schedule happily if we can get together with a couple of the fan-girls-Nick-chicks on here and plan an impromptu get-a-way from Toronto? What say you?? Smiley

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 16 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:44 am

^Wow...that looks so beautiful. Very European looking. I would be surprised if Vanessa did not take Nick there since they are so close. It looks like a very interesting place to explore. And romantic too!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Okay this is too adorable... Nick's caption to Vanessa's dad and paying credit to V's dad by posting in regards to her dad and her dad making Nick a sandwich (so delicious!)  and a sign of family and love if ever I saw one. 

Even though it's only a pics of a sandwich, it captures a truly special moment and a moment to cherish and Nick posting about it shows me how much he values V's dad and that as it's always been with Nick, it's the little things that matter as they are the things that show love and give life meaning.

Plus the #familygoals hashtag! Honestly Vanessa and Nick both have amazing families! Their families are such wonderful, warm, loving, and genuine people. Nick and V truly are so blessed to have both the love and support of their families. 

Love it!  beatingheart

@nickviall First time I met Vanessa's Dad, he brought the heat. Today, he made me a sandwich. It was amazing...#Progress. #familygoals

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2TMDahlg7/?taken-by=nickviall7
https://www.instagram.com/nickviall/
Great post.
IA That is one meaningful sandwich.
I still think Nick had a meaningful off camera discussion with him during the htd. But it's all great to see their relationship where it is now in real life. This makes me so happy. They truly do have great families who cherish them.
Now a photo with both moms wd be my favourite. Isn't Marias wedding in July, hope we get some photos of V with all the Vialls.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:24 am

Maybe it's a new location for the bakery. While going through the IG account, drooling, there are older pic's as far back as June. I didn't go any further because I'm salvitating. Either way, what a great place!

@TrishB thanks for the link. Quebec is beautiful. It's been years since I've been to Montreal, but I winged it with my very limited French. laugh out loud Those days they weren't too accommodating. My son has been a few times in recent years for hockey game. It's not as bad as it used to be.

Vanessa can help Nick and it really doesn't take long to learn some basic words. I bet he already knows a few. I would love to go back but I wouldn't be able to swing that along with other time I plan on taking off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:19 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss
Maria's wedding date is July 1st.
 In addition, Nick said they are invited to Peta and Maks' wedding which is July 8th.  That makes for a busy first half to the month as they then return to Montreal for, and I imagine, in advance of the No Better You fundraiser on July 16th.
I wonder if they might be planning some vacation time outside North America given they both have a time restriction due to "visitor visa" protocol?  Part of June would likely be used to organize their new home in LA and perhaps attend Evan & Carly's wedding in Mexico?

Smiley so much to look forward to.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:45 pm

That's right, Evan and Carly were very fond of nick....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:50 pm

Hope we get pictures of them at the weddings. Vanessa's presence at Maria's wedding will be very telling imo. Will she be treated as family or date?

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:57 pm

Nick's family already met her at least twice after the show. Didn't Chris, his dad, posted a pic of them with Vanessa and "we love you" when they were in LA watching DWTS? So I don't understand why they will treat her as a date and not family.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:01 pm

Why would the Viall's treat her as a date? They are a loving wonderful family from what I've seen over the years. I find it hard to think that any parent would treat their son or daugher's fiance as a date rather than what they are, the person they are engaged to. Or even if they weren't engaged, I would never separate the way I would treat anyone based on the length of time they've known each other or whatever.

I'm not even sure what that means, but since this is a fan thread I'll pass on an explanation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:35 pm

Billysmom wrote:That's right, Evan and Carly were very fond of nick....

They also met Vanessa when they came to LA and attended a DWTS performance. It was the same weekend Jade and Tanner were there plus Nick's parents and 2 youngest sisters.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:04 pm

Nick's parents sometimes tag Vanessa, along with the rest of the massive Viall clan, in their IG posts of food/furniture, so I think that's a small way of including her in the family. I'm sure that's only the tip of the iceberg in terms of their interactions.

I'm like 99.9% sure that their invitations to the wedding would have said "Nick and Vanessa" and not "Nick and Guest".
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

+50
Jane781
Rolly
kmick0890
LeapofFaith
docnash14