SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:50 pm

I was on the Peter train but damn man; you're kinda ruining it laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

AllAboutLove wrote:
A1day1 wrote:Peter never thought about having sex with Rachel? Uh ohhhh

Suspect yeah that's not a good thing IMO

maybe sex is not the upper most thing on his mind. I dont look at men and think sex.

Back to top Go down

AllAboutLove wrote:

I don't see how it's a bad thing? They've known each other for like 12 days... I think it's better that he wants to get to know her better/fall for her before wanting to sleep with her jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:51 pm

Ugh, yeah, after that make session and 1:1 date, I don't think she liked that he hadn't thought about having sex with her.

And I like Alex, I will watch BiP for him. Please bring in some Aussie hottie for him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:51 pm

Poor awkward teddy bear Fred. I want to give him a hug, but I'm afraid it would lead to an unhealthy decades-long fixation. giggling

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:51 pm

JMO but Rachel really isn't giving Fred a real chance. It's so awkward when they talk
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:51 pm

You could tell Rachel was taken aback by Peter sex answer! I feel like she was summing them up! I don't think Peter is F1!!! Red flag!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

He was probably trying to be respectful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:52 pm

I like Fred. Too bad that storyline didn't pan out. I think it was cute and so is Fred. I wouldn't mind seeing him on BIP.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:52 pm

reason wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

maybe sex is not the upper most thing on his mind.  I dont look at men and think sex.

Even after you spent a whole day with them and made out with them on said date. Maybe I am a skank, but yeah, a good long day long date and make out session and I have thought about sex. Bad me. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:52 pm

I don't blame her not liking Fred. If you're not feeling it you're not feeling it. He's been kinda weird IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:52 pm

reason wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

maybe sex is not the upper most thing on his mind.  I dont look at men and think sex.

I do after a nice make out session like they had.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10