SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:29 am

Peter saying he is not thinking of having sex with Rachel really mess his edit up tonight. Not bachelor status. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:29 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 DBmjMp0U0AAexs4
Kat‏ @klpetersonn
Why is Peter me in any stressful situation though
#TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:32 am

I think I remember Rachel saying she was afraid a lot of people would be upset about her final choice. (Sorry, I don't remember where she said this.) Several on this board felt it was because she didn't pick a MOC. Now I wonder if most people want her to pick Peter and she feels like when she picks Bryan a lot will be upset.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:35 am

@beader She said in tonight episode that a lot of people will blame her for the decision she makes, she never said about her final choice it was in the episode tonight and in the preview at the of episode 1 for the season.  I listen to almost all of the interview and I personally never heard her say that about her final choice. IMHO.  I was all over youtube like rain listening to the interviews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:39 am

Another pic from apparently last weekend in Miami
Bryan is standing there looking like a new fiancé IMO
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Img_1914

https://instagram.com/p/BU-efSjDJ5U/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:40 am

I'm looking back at when she sent Fred home and when Alex got the rose and homeboy Peter looked and sounded pretty upset IMO laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:41 am

@Jmack This was a few days ago from Saturday, I think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:41 am

@beader I don't think she would be that direct about her F1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:49 am

Rachel will be on ABC Night Line show in a few minutes talking about this season, hopefully it will get downloaded to YT for y'all that can't watch.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:50 am

@mercieme Thanks I can tape it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:53 am

Bryan isn't touching the girls at all! Huh...that looks like F1 behavior to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:56 am

A1day1 wrote:Bryan isn't touching the girls at all! Huh...that looks like F1 behavior to me
That's potential Bachelor and F1 behavior IMO. If he's not F1, he'll be pushing for Bachelor and won't be taking pics with him touching girls. If he's F1, the same is true. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10