SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by annapasuk16 Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:30 am

When it was spoiled that Rachel picks Peter, I was really disappointed because I wanted to see him as the next Bachelor - I think he would do a fabulous job! Plus he's handsome, respectful, family-oriented. What more could women want?

annapasuk16

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:40 am

annapasuk16 wrote:When it was spoiled that Rachel picks Peter, I was really disappointed because I wanted to see him as the next Bachelor - I think he would do a fabulous job! Plus he's handsome, respectful, family-oriented. What more could women want?

Peter seems like a nice guy but a little bland.  Hopefully we see more personality soon.  He reminds me of Ben H.  Nice but too much in his own head like Ben was. all imho

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:40 am

annapasuk16 wrote:What more could women want?
A personality? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:41 am

mercieme wrote:@Jmack, I have to listen again but I believe Rachel said both F1 and F2 had it all together plus other traits she noted that i cant remember now but she said finally she picked the one she was in love with.

And IMO that's all she should do... follow her heart. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:44 am

If Peter is F2, I personally don't care to see him as Bachelor. The women would go crazy for him, which might actually make for very compelling drama. But I prefer the Bachelor leads to be guys who can turn on the charm, which is why I would much prefer a Bryan or a Dean-led season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:46 am

Agreed. I like Peter for Rachel, but as the bachelor, I'm not too sure. Dean seems too young. I would prefer Bryan because he seems the most fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by annapasuk16 Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:48 am

pvpr wrote:

I agree with that. I guess I'm hoping Peter has more personality but maybe we just haven't seen it yet (wishful thinking)

annapasuk16

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:52 am

My 'joke' cantstopl (above) about Peter needing a Birds and Bees/Where do babies come from talk means:
IMO, If a man is having a conversation with a woman and mentions their hypothetical future children carrying on a genetic trait that they both share, he is thinking about a future with that woman and their children conceived via sexual intercourse. Hence, by deduction, he HAS thought about sex with Rachel. Either that, or he doesn't know how  babies are made. (my joke)

Just wanted to add that this episode was fun in my opinion.  The guys were good sports on the Ellen date and on the wrestling date. Funniest moment was when Kenny blew a kiss to Rachel. rofl

All previous spelling mistakes were unintentional. My apologies.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:55 am

MiaHawk wrote:My 'joke' cantstopl (above) about Peter needing a Birds and Bees/Where do babies come from talk means:
IMO, If a man is having a conversation with a woman and mentions their hypothetical future children carrying on a genetic trait that they both share, he is thinking about a future with that woman and their children conceived via sexual intercourse. Hence, by deduction, he HAS thought about sex with Rachel. Either that, or he doesn't know how  babies are made. (my joke)

Just wanted to add that this episode was fun in my opinion.  The guys were good sports on the Ellen date and on the wrestling date. Funniest moment was when Kenny blew a kiss to Rachel. rofl

Ah ok, the nerd in me was thing gap tooth genetics laugh out loud. I agree I actually liked the Ellen date and Kennys kiss was the best.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:56 am

pvpr wrote:

giggling @pvpr Just want to say you are channeling my thoughts this season! :yes:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:36 am

I can't remember which guy (maybe it was Iggy) that Bryan was talking with but he was agreeing and head nodding on and on.  Then right away in the ITM he talked about how it was "good for me" that the guy was having doubts and that he just kind of let the guy go on and on.  IDK, this hit me wrong.  I know it is a competition and the azz Lee even pointed out that "everyone is a threat to everyone".  I just didn't respect how Bryan let the guy think he was a friend and was all the while thinking how this was great for him (Bryan).  Contrast this with Iggy who told Eric just what he told Rachel, and Eric who told Lee what he thought right to his face.

I also remember the first encounter when Bryan sloppy first kissed Rachel. He told her he was a "doctor of chiropractic". It wasn't shown whether he told her the part about selling vitamins. Rachel likes genuine. She wants to "keep it 100". This guy gives me a bad vibe. His score is still TBD, but IDK if it will be "100".

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:37 am

can I please also say that Raven is freaking annoying? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 3806527698 I never understood the appeal towards her and last episode just cemented it for me. Drama queens. imo
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10