SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 8:30 pm

@Cila51290 I keep watching the date and to see how soft Rachel became after kissing Peter with come on over here, it was so cute. Butterflies with Peter interesting!!!!!!!!!!!hmmmmmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 8:33 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 17 Screen11
At 5:57 of the Ellen video. Source

I'm pretty sure Rachel is looking at Peter here while Ellen is looking at Alex's hilarious dancing. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 31, 2017 8:33 pm

@reason I believe her when she says she hasn't felt this way in a while. The Rachel I saw with Peter is that love at first sight type of feeling. She was grinning from ear to ear. I honestly think Peter had Rachel at "Hello". beatingheart
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 31, 2017 8:35 pm

Cila51290 wrote:@reason I believe her when she says she hasn't felt this way in a while. The Rachel I saw with Peter is that love at first sight type of feeling. She was grinning from ear to ear. I honestly think Peter had Rachel at "Hello". beatingheart
I do feel the same. She keep saying that we won't be able to tell. But I think that it's just for show because imo, he did literally had her at hello Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 17 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 17 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 8:37 pm

@TLTF Did you see how Peter look down on her while he tell her his name. Watch again sexy his voice became almost a whisper laugh out loud giggling giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 31, 2017 8:40 pm

I find them dorky with each other without actually trying. I think that's super cute and a great trait for a lasting relationship.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 31, 2017 8:43 pm

@reason haha I know right! giggling

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 17 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 17 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed May 31, 2017 8:53 pm

Peter just liked this post on a fan instagram account. It's a video of them discussing gap teeth on their date. 

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUw_QQiAUmb/?taken-by=rachellindsaypeterkraus

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 17 Img_2910
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 9:02 pm

terabithia wrote:Peter just liked this post on a fan instagram account. It's a video of them discussing gap teeth on their date. 

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUw_QQiAUmb/?taken-by=rachellindsaypeterkraus

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 17 Img_2910
Lol, the man likes so much stuff on that fan page and so much stuff about him and Rachel, I've stopped keeping track haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 31, 2017 9:08 pm

Cila51290 wrote:The group dates will be interesting to see how Rachel contains herself from always looking at what Peter is doing giggling
I don't think she will!! I always think of Ash cheering for JP to win when the guys were fighting for a date laugh out loud the female leads don't give a care imo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed May 31, 2017 9:16 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing if Peter gets a group date rose. Mostly because it means we'll get to see cute interaction between them. If it was her choice I'm sure she'd give him every one. Take the rose Peter, it's all yours!

SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck