SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:10 pm

see2love wrote:The way Rachel fell into his arms and body was like coming home after a long day dealing with other relationships. Reminded me of Sarah Darling's song, Home to me. :sweetheart:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=zqWQv1DRHdA
That interview hurt my Pachel heart. It made me think that she did choose the Miami Mack instead of the Wisconsin Wonder sad

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by puppiesandkittens Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:12 pm

rotfl I love y'all. So many funny posts today, and also some very insightful ones. I love the thoughts everyone is sharing. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 49 1f497 Do we need a name for fans who are here for Peter no matter what? 'Cause that's where I'm at.

quietpal wrote:To me Peter's been into Rachel since he stepped out of the limo the first night imo. When she called his name for the first rose, he said with all my heart. Right after that though, instead of just turning around and walking back, he looks at her with longing in his eyes imo. I thought that moment was sweet.
There are other moments like that to me. Watching his eyes and how he looks at her are very telling. He's so laser-focused on her. All of this is imo based on the interaction I've seen between them so far. So, yes I think he's still her F1 and that new spoiler yesterday did nothing to sway me. laugh out loud

I loved it toooo. I giffed it. But I didn't post it then for reasons unknown. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 49 1f648

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 49 Tumblr_or56aqlXr31vhikobo1_400

source my gif, capped from my video from episode 1

Last edited by puppiesandkittens on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:13 pm

puppiesandkittens wrote:rotfl I love y'all. So many funny posts today, and also some very insightful ones. I love the thoughts everyone is sharing. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 49 1f497 Do we need a name for fans who are here for Peter no matter what? 'Cause that's where I'm at.

quietpal wrote:To me Peter's been into Rachel since he stepped out of the limo the first night imo. When she called his name for the first rose, he said with all my heart. Right after that though, instead of just turning around and walking back, he looks at her with longing in his eyes imo. I thought that moment was sweet.
There are other moments like that to me. Watching his eyes and how he looks at her are very telling. He's so laser-focused on her. All of this is imo based on the interaction I've seen between them so far. So, yes I think he's still her F1 and that new spoiler yesterday did nothing to sway me. laugh out loud

I loved it toooo. I giffed it. But I didn't post it then for reasons unknown. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 49 1f648

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 49 Tumblr_or56aqlXr31vhikobo1_400

source my gif

Be still my Pachel heart. BE STILL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:15 pm

Bach/ette wrote:
What is going on next episode?

This is supposed to be the one with the cruise after-party, where Peter appears to move up in the group as they're walking to end up next to Rachel, then we see another clip where they are Titanic-ing on the boat deck while everyone else around them seems to be partying. I could be completely off. I just thought that particular quote was interesting (perhaps purposeful) in light of what is coming next, assuming those things aren't edited out. Of course the quote could be taken another way, but I like the positive perspective Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:21 pm

puppiesandkittens wrote:

source my gif

Lord, this man is so dreamy. :fanningfan PINKHEART
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:27 pm

see2love wrote:Peter made her cry of happiness last week as detailed in her blog, not mentioning him today is no cause for alarm. Imo
there's no mention of bryan in last week's blog
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:29 pm

This girl is too good with this. Be messy, Rachel, make your blog an ode to ur F-1 like Kaitlyn, mention him every blog, clue us in,laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:26 pm

lexforlife wrote:This girl is too good with this. Be messy, Rachel, make your blog an ode to ur F-1 like Kaitlyn,  mention him every blog, clue us in,laugh out loud.

cantstopl I loved K's blogs because she just couldn't NOT mention Shawn! Even before #Snapchatgate she was doing it. beatingheart So yes Rachel please give us something!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 49 8367-910 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 49 I_got_13 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Anyone that posted without source, the posts have been deleted.

All posts must have a source, which means a link, that takes me directly to the information posted.

If you're making your own GIF then you must provide the link as to where that pic came from. We cannot simply take what we want from other sites or anywhere, without posting the link giving credit to where it came from.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:18 pm

Oh, sorry! The gif was capped from the episode video. I bought the season pass on iTunes. Smiley

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:07 pm

Sometimes I wonder why certain camera angeles are used for television shows. I actually know but I wonder out loud what the director wants me to see. Nearly every person with a t.v. or computer saw the clips of the Ellen show before it aired. The camera showed Bryan reach for the microphone and say "she is a great kisser" A voice to his left said " I second that" The reveal last night was it was Will and not Peter.

I think many prior to the episode assumed it was Peter. Those who figured it was Will probably assumed he was joking. Who really saw that kiss coming? (Good job Will). Us men like to mark our territory. Most women believe we do this out of weakness vs confidence. Rachel said her fiancee was confident. I think Peter showed not only a great deal of respect but confidence when he didn't jump in that conversation. My guess is if Ellen hadn't asked who kissed Rachel, The other guys wouldn't have found out. Peter was slow to show his card when asked that question.

Rachel has said she was a private person when it came to her personal life prior to the bachelorette. Peter seems to be the same way. Now I don't think that Rachel wants someone who mirrors her in so many ways. Probably why she has what can arguably be considered two "bad" or familiar with trouble men in her final 3. It was also revealed this week that Kevin Durant dated Rachel at UT. Durant is about 28-29 years old. Played one yer at Texas. So she dated him when he was a freshman. It is said the split was amicable as she went to Law school and he went pro. So she was a senior. I don't know any body else she dated outside of Nick who many saw as a bad boy, a player etc.

In one interview Rachel says she went with what she normally doesn't go for. Yes that can mean anything. Then again she always says she doesn't have a physical type. So maybe she does like the bad boy. Now some will say if she likes the bad boy.....what about Fred. I have a couple of theories about Fred.

Rachel mentioned Fred was one of a few blacks at that camp and he was bad. I guessing when Rachel was in 8th grade her father was heading up the legal ladder. Also guessing he taught his children to behave a certain way. I don't think what Fred did was just bad, it was embarrassing. It was probably discussed in the Lindsay household because the black community in that circle was likely small and upwardly moving. Although it was 15 years go Fred would not fit in her family. Sorry that sounds harsh. Don't know a better way to put it. ......anyway.

I am just speculating and I think it hit Rachel. If she is ready to get married she needs to make some changes. Now going back to their first date. The producers decided not to show them dancing (Remember when they were walking away from the table and people asked her if they were going to dance again). The producers decided to show us a conversation where Peter discussed how his father felt about Rachel. They talked about their gap but also therapy. Rachel got very serious when she discussed therapy taught her about herself and what she really wants. I believe Rachel mentions she has to make changes to obtain her desired relationship objectives.

Seasons of firsts. Rachel's first time choosing what some would consider more grounded over the the more outwardly passionate individual.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck