SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Mon 05 Jun 2017, 7:46 am

MissSid wrote:So does this thread now flip to being about Rachel and the Miami Mack or will a second thread be set up?
laugh out loud I asked a second one!! I don't care. I want to see who makes Rachel so happy at the end of the day Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Dutchy23 Mon 05 Jun 2017, 7:46 am

Guess it was too good to be true!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 31 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 7:47 am

@MissSid I am waiting on my source to come in because I don't believe RS, especially with what I was told that I have not place on the board.

I am sure the mods can put up another fan thread for Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 7:55 am

@reason sometimes sources come through, sometimes they don't. BUT I think the fact that he was "incorrect" about the ending is not on accident. They fed him wrong info about the ending on purpose. Now we have to wait and find out what's the real ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon 05 Jun 2017, 8:00 am

Please note the title of the thread has been changed. This spoiled Fan thread for Peter is now A. I will create one for Bryan which will be B.

We respect all members and guests who do not want to be spoiled, and since they can see the name of the title threads, we will use this method to have two separate threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon 05 Jun 2017, 8:03 am

This is a FAN Thread. Please post your displeasure in General Discussion Threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 8:08 am

So as for the ring? I guess Peter didn't get it unless Steve is being fed a foiler now.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon 05 Jun 2017, 8:19 am

I wouldnt be shocked if that was the case !! I mean, there are so much fan Twitter account, instagram account and so on supporting this couple! And Rachel is out there saying that we won't be able to tell... But we all saw the connexion so maybe this is all to mess with us, because it was so obvious from the beginning and we could definitely... What do you think ?

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 31 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 31 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 8:25 am

@rachelisqueen The interview on Big Boy was done after episode 1, but was posted a few days later after episode 2 aired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon 05 Jun 2017, 8:27 am

What is clear is that Rachel is smitten, giddy, and glowing. She is excited to work on her relationship. She picked him as the man she wants to have a family with.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon 05 Jun 2017, 8:34 am

This is a fan thread.  Negative talk does not belong here.  Only positive, happy, loving on the couple, individually or together.  And in this case, the topic is Peter.  Leave discussion of Bryan out of the thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 8:38 am

Didnt she say she never gets butterflies but everytime she is with Peter she gets butterflies? And i suspect that was said later in the season because it seemed like a VO during her date with Peter on episode 2. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck