SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:08 am

see2love wrote:
kokopolo wrote:
Mels_Tvshipper wrote:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 59 DBm-ddbXcAAWXNR
src

This photo is love.  They look like they're falling in love and so into each other in this interaction.  I 100% still believe she picks him.
Rachel basically out there doing relationship stuff with her boyfriend while playing bachelorette on the side. Imo.  giggling

Damn you had to show me that picture. That there is the epitome of two people completely comfortable with each other. I'm completely smitten looking at them. Where's my heart eyes gif when I need it?

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:13 am

My SC of my fave moment. His gentle eyes PINKHEART Source

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 59 Img_0410

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 59 Img_0411

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:18 am

bleuberry wrote:My SC of my fave moment. His gentle eyes PINKHEART Source

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 59 Img_0410

When he lies about not imagining sex with you, then sits you right on his b*ner :gotcha: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 59 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:22 am

ReneeM wrote:

When he lies about not imagining sex with you, then sits you right on his b*ner :gotcha: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 59 3806527698

I just spat out my coffee reading this rofl

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:22 am

ReneeM wrote:

laugh out loud Oy vey hilarious and true!! What a lie!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:23 am

Posts without a source have been deleted.

Please read the rules, a link must be attached to your post confirming where the information came from.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:23 am

She is such a girl with him, not lawyer Rachel but girly Rachel its so cute to watch. Big smile, head tilts, hair touching, giggling etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:29 am

see2love wrote:She is such a girl with him, not lawyer Rachel but girly Rachel its so cute to watch. Big smile, head tilts, hair touching, giggling etc
Yes ita, she really really wants this boy to like her imo. It's a very fun and cute side to Rachel imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by ajax518 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:32 am

MissSid wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Rachel's wearing a ring post season in place of her engagement ring. On Peters HTD it's said he buys her a piece of jewelry
gramercypark10 wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 59 Img_0811

Source: https://m.facebook.com/hanna.bettner/posts/1566231200085973

Just bringing over this post from another thread, because I thought the lady's comment about Peter was so nice. Take charge yet be a gentleman. Sounds good to me.

I thought Peter showed he was a gentlemen by not kissing and telling on Ellen. Maybe Bryan was really happy and wanted to share it with the world but it came off as bragging, then the whole "sloppy seconds" took a whole different turn. Regardless itis obvious Rachel likes them both.

My question is which guy most likely gave her a "promise ring" which she now wears. I thinking who had the opportunity to make this purchase? Time is limited HTD. One might say maybe it was a family heirloom and someone not named Peter grabbed it knowing he would visit Neil Lane.

I know there are many spoilers but it just seems more logical to believe she is wearing the ring Peter gave her.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:42 am

@see2love it is the cutest thing. I think there is something to be said for partnering with someone who has a quieter, calmer nature. It can allow you to soften up and bring you a sense of peace and security, especially if your outside life is high-energy and stressful.

@ajax518 ITA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:49 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 59 Img_0411

It's girlfriend Rachel. Soft, caring, & attentive towards her man.

@Alanna Rachel is definitely chasing Peter. Do the leads normally chase their F1's?

Last edited by Cila51290 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:51 am

@bleuberry thanks for those pictures! The way he looks at her and her him omg. Everytime I see them together I think of boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife and then other random guys, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck