SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:27 am

@Cila51290 Check the "worth training" website. I believe him and cody are going to begin giving bootcamp sessions on Mondays (Peter) and another day in the week (cody). The first one is schedule for this upcoming Monday.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:31 am

@see2love it's things like "gut,"  "from within," "best friend," etc. that have popped up onscreen connected to Peter and have been said by Rachel in her interviews. All these little connections.

I have an idea running through my head about why Peter posted teamdean and teamiggy hashtags on his first IG post after filming and how that could connect to Rachel "liking" their bios on IG and no one else's (although the like on Iggy's IG is no longer there?). Let's see how things end up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:36 am

@emusha are SHV longer than Friday-Sunday? I thought he still could but who knows. That's why I thought he kept his Friday's open TBH laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:48 am

@MissSid May I ask, What is your idea about Peter hashtag ? I'm curious Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 65 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 65 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:50 am

emusha wrote:@Cila51290 Check the "worth training" website. I believe him and cody are going to begin giving bootcamp sessions on Mondays (Peter) and another day in the week (cody). The first one is schedule for this upcoming Monday.

They would usually leave a shv on Sunday or Monday morning anyway.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:51 am

Now, I can't wait to see pictures of Monday's bootcamp. If Peter isn't in them then maybe its a red herring. If he's there then no SHV??
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:54 am

Cila51290 wrote:Now, I can't wait to see pictures of Monday's bootcamp. If Peter isn't in them then maybe its a red herring. If he's there then no SHV??
I don't know. I would assume Rachel would need to be at work Monday morning anyway.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:55 am

Oh my goodness am I seeing things or does Daisy look exactly like the dog in their date near the background when Cooper got in the mini pool?

Source

his alleged dog

Has anyone seen Rachel and Peter's interview after their first date?
Source

Btw what does shv mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:56 am

shv = safe house visit

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:02 pm

@A1day1 possibly - it's likely a very good time to be watching if there are any sightings etc. on sm. it's been 2 weeks since the last suspected shv so I think the f1 is supposed to be with rachel this weekend imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:06 pm

For the last Bette, SHV was sleuthed to be about 2 weeks apart. But please bear in mind that there were some seasons where it was 3 weeks apart according to post show interviews of the couple.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:17 pm

mercieme wrote:For the last Bette, SHV was sleuthed to be about 2 weeks apart. But please bear in mind that there were some seasons where it was 3 weeks apart according to post show interviews of the couple.

Good point! I happen to remember that jojo/Jordan had 3 weeks between 1st and 2nd shv. We had a lengthy convo about it here. Turned out it was because that way they were able to have the next one during the 4th of July weekend.

Don't know how it will work this season, since 4th is on a Tuesday.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck