SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:
WhisperingLove wrote:Lucas did an interview basically saying that there were only two guys seriously looking for love and one was Peter. source

I know it's whaboom so take it how you want however I would not be surprised.

Thanks! Not that I had any doubt that he was serious. From that link:

"Whaboom revealed that almost all of Rachel’s suitors are just on the show as a game–including guys that make it to the Top 4—and that the only serious contestants are Josiah and Peter Kraus."

Waboom making me like him i tiny bit now giggling

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:37 pm

@ChocfromWisconsin welcome! Great name.

I just hope we see more of him and that they don't try and tarnish him.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:41 pm

@emusha that seems to be his storyline arc. I know it's been noted that Peter is the only one of the top contenders in previews and episodes so far not verbally declaring some sort of undying love for or to Rachel. But then the setup in the snow during that Swiss Alps date, and the look on his face, and Rachel stating in interviews that Switzerland was her favorite location does kind of set things up nicely for that date to be the crescendo of his story if he is F1, where he says I love you, then she is assured and things sail smoothly after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:44 pm

@WhisperingLove thanks. I'm in the nitty gritty of this investigation LOL it's great

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:48 pm

@emusha exactly! That Switzerland scene of them in the snow was the only time I've peeped a "desperate" look on his face. Peter may look nervous but never desperate laugh out loud. Oh boy!!

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:04 pm

I really hope she chooses Peter now especially after Lucas interview which he seemed honest throughout. I can't see any reason why she wouldn't chose him. IMO. Can't believe still 8 weeks to go!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:13 pm

I AM DYING cantstopl (ps, You gotta read the tweet quoted too)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:25 pm

@ReneeM I concur ! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 69 3806527698 :yes:
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:11 pm

Was this posted before? I've never seen it if it was my apologies
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 69 Img_0632
https://twitter.com/aeswanson/status/871072083446566912

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:17 pm

@truelovealways yes I believe it was posted already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:44 pm

Okay so because i can't contain my Pachel feels (warning long rant ahead).... Reasons why i think pachel is endgame:

1. From sleuthing & watching eps: peter's last gf was super serious, he was ready to get married but the girl wasn't. Therefore he is DEF there to find love, settle down, kids, etc.

2. Peter saying he's nervous/coming off as a bit unsure is a good thing because it shows he's taking this process seriously. While most of the guys came on to have fun, which is why they're come off more laid back, for them this its just a few weeks holiday, hanging out with bros, making out with a gorgeous girl, free drinks, etc. But for peter, this process could potentially be life changing, he will be getting MARRIED, starting his life together with rachel.

3. Peter not being into rachel is so far from what I'm seeing: He basically kept saying how hot rachel was on the first night. He brought up the moving question and was totally up for that. He brought up having kids with rachel (he stutters "I-If we ever have kids") like he didn't want to scare her away with kid talk loll. He talks about his family and how they love her already. THAT KISS.

4. Like whaboom said, Who says I love you after two days? literally pachel have only known each other less than a week before their dog date, all of his compliments are so realistic, not OTT, showing that he's approaching the whole thing from a sensible, real life, rational approach because he's in it for the long run.

5. Rachel has repeated that she wants a man who is confident but self aware. Peter showing nerves on his dog date, on ellen date, stripping off shows self awareness, BUT he still ended up going through everything confidently. He danced great at ellen&he exceeded rachel's expectations on the dog date.

6. Rachel and Peter are practically the same age, and rachel said in an interview (can't remember which one) that she found her 'partner'. Kinda fits more than Bryan who's older and might be more of the 'leader' rather than equal partners in the relationship.

7. Rachel kept saying in interviews that she found her too good to be true, she said she usually runs from the perfect guys cause she doesn't trust them. She already shared this view of peter on their 1on1, "you're so great how are you still single"?

8. The way those two look at each other, I really think she picks him, the producers spread a foiler. Rachel's season has been very unconventional/lots of firsts = POC, Announced before she was sent home and the bachelor still airing, Met 4 of her guys at the ATFR live, 31 guys the most ever, Peter getting the first rose at RC, the first 1on1, First time a pet dog has been brought with the bachette. So I think I won't trust the old 'patterns', winner gets 5th 1on1, etc. Because this season has been anything but predictable.
All jmo

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 69 Peter-and-Rachel-ft.-fireworks
src

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck