SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Dessler Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:33 pm

@Alanna. ITA with you. I don't doubt that peter is F1 and I love them both together. It just bugs me when people try to downplay the other relationships the lead develops or make the F2/F3 seem less for no reason just to "legitimise" the f1's relationship.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Speaking for myself, I wasn't trying to downplay his relationship.

At this point I believe he could still be F1 and I'm annoyed that it looks like we are not going to get any substance from Bryan. His edit stinks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:38 pm

see2love wrote:If we are to believe Milsy that Rachel was in love by HTDs and it is Peter she is in love with, the only other question is who does she take to F2? and I think Bryan was easier because he is already so sure of his connection with her and also better than a finale of white or black man. Just my opinion. I am sure she liked and even was very fond of a lot of the ohter guys. I have to see more than tongue tennis from Bryan to take him seriously, at the moment I see no depth to him except that he is playing the latin lover role pretty well. IMO
Bryan advancing to the F2 does not depend on what he thinks or what he is sure of. It depends on what Rachel thinks about their connection. IMO, there is nothing wrong with a finale of white and a black man , if those are the people she feels the strongest connection with.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:42 pm

One detail that I've been trying to remind myself with Bryan is that he does come from a culture that is more physically open/warm. I wonder if what comes off as OTT on screen is just how he is accustomed to interact with women. Imo unless he does something blatantly disrespectful, there is no reason, yet, to question why Rachel would take him to the F2 spot.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:42 pm

Dessler wrote:
see2love wrote:If we are to believe Milsy that Rachel was in love by HTDs and it is Peter she is in love with, the only other question is who does she take to F2? and I think Bryan was easier because he is already so sure of his connection with her and also better than a finale of white or black man. Just my opinion. I am sure she liked and even was very fond of a lot of the ohter guys. I have to see more than tongue tennis from Bryan to take him seriously, at the moment I see no depth to him except that he is playing the latin lover role pretty well. IMO
Bryan advancing to the F2 does not depend on what he thinks or what he is sure of. It depends on what Rachel thinks about their connection. IMO, there is nothing wrong with a finale of white and a black man , if those are the people she feels the strongest connection with.

I disagree with that. I think all that matters is the F1.There is usually an F2 who is very sure and confident of the relationship going into the finale and that looks like Bryan to me.  Last season, it was clear as day that Nick was more into Rachel than Raven. I didnt say there was anything wrong with that just that it is better and will would be easier that a finale with the 1st WOC and to pit a white man versus a black man. and like I stressed, JMO.

Last edited by see2love on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:43 pm

I have an irrational dislike of Bryan or at least the Bryan we are being shown so far. I'm Cuban, I live in Miami and his Latin lover schtick is annoying to me. Everytime he pulls out the Spanish, I RME! Lol!

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:47 pm

I don't think there's anything wrong with speculating why anyone got the positioning they did. I mean during Nick's season, IMO Rachel was Nick's 'real' F2, but got let go at the point she did for the 'ette gig and I still don't know how Raven made it as far as she did because I don't think he was ever interested in her at all. Eric confuses me because IMO she is so obviously more into Peter, Bryan, & Dean, so him making it further than Dean is a question mark. Maybe Dean's HTD was terrible, because when I saw that pic of Rachel & Eric during his HTD I didn't think she was into him romantically at all. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:53 pm

@ReneeM I never saw the Eric and Rachel HTD. Can you post the pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:I don't think there's anything wrong with speculating why anyone got the positioning they did. I mean during Nick's season, IMO Rachel was Nick's 'real' F2, but got let go at the point she did for the 'ette gig and I still don't know how Raven made it as far as she did because I don't think he was ever interested in her at all. Eric confuses me because IMO she is so obviously more into Peter, Bryan, & Dean, so him making it further than Dean is a question mark. Maybe Dean's HTD was terrible, because when I saw that pic of Rachel & Eric during his HTD I didn't think she was into him romantically at all. All JMO.

Exactly! No one knows the real thoughts of these people until they tell it. It is all speculations and opinions. We have afterall had leads that said they kept kissing some contestants because it was easier than talking to them. Some said they went home and cried everytime they kissed some people and we watching didnt have an inkling. Yes Rachel enjoyed Bryan'a kisses but did that mean she felt deeply for him or was he just a good kisser? We dont know so we speculate

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:33 pm

@Bach/ette Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 13 211tzq10
Source

I just analyzed their body language & this was my takeaway; it's hometowns, there should be level of comfort physically at this point but there's still space between them while hugging, and one of her leg is lagging behind the other, so she wasn't fully into it. Compared to the other two hometowns that we saw from Bryan and Peter (no pics or videos from Dean's), it was very telling IMO. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Dessler wrote:Rachel loves Peter but that does not negate the fact she was smitten/liked Bryan as well. I don't get why Bryan is being ragged on for whatever he is doing with her, she clearly likes it and that is all that matters.It's beyond obvious that tptb is giving him a certain edit, therefore will likely not show their serious conversations.IMO

And the insinuations that Rachel took Eric to the F3 just because he is black rubs me the wrong way IMO. It is obvious to me that she liked him when she kissed him at the group date, it was very different from the way she kissed Josiah. Eric might not be articulate or is not everyone's cup of tea but she liked him enough for him to meet her family and again that is all that matters.JMO

IA she couldn't stop talking about the kiss in media rounds. Rachel likes him, and his kissing, since she didn't mind the second one because she wanted more, as per Rachel herself. Why is Bryan taking the heat, shouldn't it be Rachel for liking that behaviour if that's what is such a turn off? Serious question.

I'm more annoyed when someone is taken to the F2 just because, like Nick/Raven although I understand why in that case. I like the F1-2 contestants to be well liked as opposed to one is a jerk and the other is popular. Last time I checked Bryan continued to get very positive comments on his IG.

As per the bold, I hope she did not put Eric at F3  for any reason other than that's where she wanted him. The idea of avoiding a black against a white is an example of what's wrong in this world, IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:52 pm

Dessler wrote:Rachel loves Peter but that does not negate the fact she was smitten/liked Bryan as well. I don't get why Bryan is being ragged on for whatever he is doing with her, she clearly likes it and that is all that matters.It's beyond obvious that tptb is giving him a certain edit, therefore will likely not show their serious conversations.IMO

And the insinuations that Rachel took Eric to the F3 just because he is black rubs me the wrong way IMO. It is obvious to me that she liked him when she kissed him at the group date, it was very different from the way she kissed Josiah. Eric might not be articulate or is not everyone's cup of tea but she liked him enough for him to meet her family and again that is all that matters.JMO

Too often, I have seen it season after season that in order to make one cast person look better with a lead another has to look less better. IMO It's ridiculous.
Even sillier, imo, if that same cast person is then the main the next season or season after and can do no wrong. cantstopl
Unless any of us here are family or are ex-significant others or BFF's, we don't know these people. We are shown edits and card board cut-outs.
At the end of the day, the only person who it should matter to is Rachel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe