SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:10 am

I don't see where the mikka girl is following Rachel. I typed her name into the followers search and it was not there! I would like to see some proof as well!!!

Back to top Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:10 am

@GuardianAngel Unfortunately, there isn't a way for me to get a screenshot of who Mikka is following while also getting her username in the shot. Mikka is following her though. The confusion is because of IG. If you search Rachel's followers, Mikka does not show up. If you search Mikka's follows, @therachlindsay shows up.

@jmack Go to @MikkaNordby and search who she follows.

I'm not sure why IG acts so weird sometimes. If I search who Rachel's followers, my IG doesn't come up even though I know I do follow her. It might have something to do with how many people follow her. Idk. All JMO. But Mikka is following Rachel. That is a fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:32 am

I saw it she is pretty much following the whole bachelor nation!!! Kinda weird!!! Was she the one the nominated Peter?

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:35 am

Mikka does follow Rachel. This is the best cap I could get that would show that she does in fact follow Rachel on Instagram. You can see Mikka's IG url at the top. When you click on followings, I see Rachel's name near the top.

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 21 2cztjd

source: My SCap from @mikkanordby's IG.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:42 am

Mikka is following everyone in Bach history it seems, laugh out loud.

Now the fact that Terry, Peter's BFF is following Rachel, could truly mean something, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:49 am

Jmack wrote:I saw it she is pretty much following the whole bachelor nation!!! Kinda weird!!! Was she the one the nominated Peter?

I think it was discussed in one of the threads - and is on Peter's FB, that his friend Amanda nominated him. She does follow Rachel as well. Her account is private, but her username comes up if you search Rachel's list of followers. I think you have to type the whole username for it to come up though. Instagram is strange.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:56 am

Good catch! I just checked and she does follow Rachel. I had looked for her before but I typed in her name as opposed to the username. Get it together, Instagram!

On Bryan's side, his friend who nominated him (Pauldine) also follows Rachel. But my biased opinion is that I put more stock in Terry and Amanda following Rachel. Especially Terry because he doesn't seem that into Bachelor nation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:16 am

Another unveiled tidbit- Peter's sis in law is following Rachel as well, and she isn't following anyone else Bach related that I checked (Bryan, Eric, Bacheloretteabc page, Dean, Raven, Corinne).

I don't know how to show my screen!  ALSO thank you @bluejay25 for the tip to search the entire username. I had looked for her before and she wasn't poping up, but I never completed her username, only her real name, which is Brooke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:49 am

'The Bachelorette' sneak peek: DeMario begs for a second chance

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:28 am

Ughhh Demario is trying too hard! Anyway, I only had eyes for Rachel in this clip, this look fits her so well, she looks super pretty Smiley

#TeamPeter onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 21 1f495
#TeamRachel onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 21 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:26 am

laugh out loud RS has just posted that Rachel is engaged to Bryan and his spoiler was wrong.

I actually believe this.

It explains sooooo much IMO - pre-season and season sleuthing and why I always believe never stop sleuthing,   :yes:

ETA: FIR, 5th Ep date, Ellen-kiss, Rachel talking about the kiss she had with Bryan in her interviews and giddy/happy, etc, Bryan being MIA for 4 days during SHV, Bryan being on his phone with Willy and Josiah, etc.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud RS has just posted that Rachel is engaged to BRYAN and his spoiler was wrong.

I actually believe this.

It explains sooooo much IMO - pre-season and season sleuthing and why I always believe never stop sleuthing,   :yes:

ETA: FIR, 5th Ep date, Ellen-kiss, Rachel talking about the kiss she had with Bryan in her interviews and giddy/happy, etc, Bryan being MIA for 4 days during SHV, Bryan being on his phone with Willy and Josiah, etc.

Holy freaking crap! Is it April's Fools and no one told me? I haven't really been as invested in this season like I was Nick's so admittedly I didn't give the spoiler a second thought. I will say that I found Bryan's absence on social media for the four days interesting.

That said, considering how late RS was with his episode by episode spoilers, which clearly meant he was stumped on some information, it is possible he's being messed with and someone is looking to make him look like a fool by switching his original spoiler, which was correct. This may be one of the biggest foiler seasons in awhile.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe