SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:06 pm

@jjjami one and one with who?? this season or last? In one of the interviews I think Kelly and Ryan Rachel she would not want her fiance to talk to his ex, interesting that she is following Jubilee very interesting question question

Back to top Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by jjjami Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:12 pm

reason wrote:@jjjami one and one with who?? this season or last?  In one of the interviews I think Kelly and Ryan Rachel she would not want her fiance to talk to his ex, interesting that she is following Jubilee very interesting question question

oh I meant Rachel and Nick's one on one date. 
What I'm saying is she most likely didn't have a clue that Jubilee and Bryan dated until RS/Jubilee's tweets I guess.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:17 pm

jjjami wrote:
reason wrote:@jjjami one and one with who?? this season or last?  In one of the interviews I think Kelly and Ryan Rachel she would not want her fiance to talk to his ex, interesting that she is following Jubilee very interesting question question

oh I meant Rachel and Nick's one on one date. 
What I'm saying is she most likely didn't have a clue that Jubilee and Bryan dated until RS/Jubilee's tweets I guess.

I would hope Bryan told her himself though. I don't expect him to discuss all of his previous girlfriends but at the very least he should have given her some forewarning about dating someone from the franchise. That would be terrible and a potential hotspot in their relationship if she found out through SM. JMO

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:18 pm

@jjjami If they start following then you may never know if they have not talk while she was in LA. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:26 pm

Speaking of follows, I find Bryan following Caila interesting. He hasn't yet followed Olivia or Sharleen or Ashley I IIRC, other notable oldies who podcast and blog the show. Caila's a knock out IMO.

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:27 pm

Yeah, social media 100% suggests Peter as F1 and Bryan at F2, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:29 pm

@Lara Since RS spoil said that Bryan is engage to Rachel?????

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:Speaking of follows, I find Bryan following Caila interesting. He hasn't yet followed Olivia or Sharleen or Ashley I IIRC, other notable oldies who podcast and blog the show. Caila's a knock out IMO.
and he follows Amanda, Jen and Lauren Hussey. I mean to each their own I guess. It's kind of random but maybe Rachel doesn't mind?

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:50 pm

jjjami wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Speaking of follows, I find Bryan following Caila interesting. He hasn't yet followed Olivia or Sharleen or Ashley I IIRC, other notable oldies who podcast and blog the show. Caila's a knock out IMO.
and he follows Amanda, Jen and Lauren Hussey. I mean to each their own I guess. It's kind of random but maybe Rachel doesn't mind?

Did he do all those follows after the new spoiler came out or before?
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:50 pm

@jjjami he may have watched BiP last summer and followed them, they don't look to be recent. The Caila follow was today though. Hmm.

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:@jjjami he may have watched BiP last summer and followed them, they don't look to be recent. The Caila follow was today though. Hmm.
ah got it! 
hm interesting though.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:53 pm

I understand since he's in bachelor nation now, but im a little confused about that Caila follow. Could mean nothing, but it made me pause. Especially if he's F1. Won't jump to conclusions just yet though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe