SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by stuckinsc Thu 08 Jun 2017, 7:55 pm

Caila is also sweet and the least looking to hookup and score of all these girls. Perhaps he likes her positivity? And Caila is also the girl least likely to even think of poaching IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by umngirl Thu 08 Jun 2017, 7:56 pm

Bryan's follows since filming have confused me. He could have easily unfollowed all the old Bachelor girls before going public and then the Calia follow today. It's just odd to me.

Last edited by umngirl on Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 78 87b72b10 imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 78 86669110 imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 78 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu 08 Jun 2017, 7:57 pm

A1day1 wrote:I understand since he's in bachelor nation now, but im a little confused about that Caila follow. Could mean nothing, but it made me pause. Especially if he's F1. Won't jump to conclusions just yet though.

Me jumping to conclusions because it potentially suits my theories:

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:03 pm

umngirl wrote:Bryan's follows since filming have confused me. He could have easily unfollowed all the old Bachelor girls before going public and then the Scalia follow today. It's just odd to me.

I don't know what to think or who F1 is. But I wonder if he is doing it with Rachel's knowledge to look single as they know we follow it closely. Or maybe he is F2 question
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:03 pm

Bryan's Sm follows and him posting pictures with the Miami guys are two of the three reasons that give me pause thinking he is f1. These are not actions of past F1s typically.

The third is a line he out against one of his insta posts (paraphrasing) wrt him on the show saying when all is said and done this was the most memorableday of my life. It seems to indicate he was not the winner but yet had the best premiere day.

Keeping SM out of the equation, he ticks all the boxes as f1 as an unspoiled POV (which I was till a couple of days ago).
Imo

Last edited by nd4reality on Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:05 pm

This doesn't negate that Bryan is F1. I just personally think it's kinda odd (and this is just my opinion). I remember going through his follows, when his account went public is when he started following Amanda. Imo, Peter's social media is more F1 than Bryan--- again this is not to say that Bryan is not F1. Maybe production told him to do it? (doubt it.) But the people he follows, I can't help but raise my brow.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:Bryan's Sm follows and him posting pictures with the Miami guys are two of the three reasons that give me pause thinking he is f1. These are not actions of past F1s typically.

The third is a line he out against one of his insta posts (paraphrasing) wrt him on the show saying when all is said and done this was the best day of my life. It seems to indicate he was not the winner but yet had the best premiere day.

Keeping SM out of the equation, he ticks all the boxes as f1 as an unspoiled POV (which I was till a couple of days ago).
Imo

Playing devils advocate as I really don't know what to think.

Best day could have been because he met Rachel that day.  In the pic with the guys and girls he is off to the side arms down.  

SM just confuses me this year as I can see it meaning multiple things or nothing at all .
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:08 pm

@ReneeM laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Seriously, I'm still team Peter, but Bryan's kinda growing on me!

If I had to look at strictly social media activity, I would think Peter is F1. He's the only guy who hasn't followed bachelor nation girls, liked some questionable comments about him and Rachel under his pics, and he's liked certain photos from Elan's Instagram where Rachel is in the pic. But I still can't shake Bryan. Too much going for him too.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:09 pm

Past F1s mostly do not follow other past cast members. They are busy staying hidden. IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:10 pm

He did also say that the "phone call on that fateful day forever changed me" regarding his call to be on the show. That seems very F1-y to me.

I don't have a conflict with him going out with Josiah/Will and being F1, because Lauren was partying it up all the time with Amanda and, at times, the twins, IIRC. Bryan being on his phone the whole time and staying far, far away from the female fans was actually partly what made me start really thinking he was F1.

I still think his SM is more F2-ish, though. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:11 pm

umngirl wrote:Bryan's follows since filming have confused me. He could have easily unfollowed all the old Bachelor girls before going public and then the Scalia follow today. It's just odd to me.

It's been a long day. When I first read this, I thought A) I didn't know Antonin Scalia was on Instagram B) Why is Scalia on Instagram? C)Wait, Antonin Scalia passed away last year D) OH, she means Caila.  imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 78 1f605

Not sure what to make Bryan's follows. But it's funny to scroll back and see how many of his follows previous to coming onto the show have an avi where it's just their torso.

Last edited by realitytvfan11 on Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:12 pm

Although it would mean my source was wrong for the first time like ever

I would take so much joy in seeing RS reaction if Peter is actually F1 laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe