SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 10 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:48 am

I saw this magazine cover on IG today. Go Becca! There's also a 12-page fashion editorial starting on page 70.

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 10 Chloe-Fall-Winter-2017
source

The whole mag:
https://view.joomag.com/chloe-magazine-fall-winter-2017-chloe-fall-winter-2017-digital/0425517001510590537
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:49 am

omg stunning. Gorgeous shots. Every outfit is beautiful on her. Starting at page 70.

So many funky outfits in that mag, but I love a lot of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:15 pm

Becca is stunning.
I like that she’s not the usual young skinny with big boobs girl but more of a woman with shapes type. Classy.
She has a beautiful face and amazing legs !
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:03 pm

Becca posted she's rooting for whichever Becca goes the furthest on the new season. Isn't that the basis on which she chooses her friends anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:26 pm

JoJo better be careful she might get dropped like Kaitlyn and Whitney were! cheeky Then again I doubt those two are missing her much.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 10 8367-910 Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 10 I_got_13 Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:56 pm

yana_bach wrote:Becca posted she's rooting for whichever Becca goes the furthest on the new season. Isn't that the basis on which she chooses her friends anyway?

Well I would think rooting for the one who gets cut first would be fairly pointless.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:58 am

Does anyone else think that Becca is still pining for her ex Robert ? I’ve been listening to her podcasts and she’s always talking about him, over and over again. I thought she was the one breaking up their relationship but now it seems she could want him back ?
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:51 am

mindless wrote:
yana_bach wrote:Becca posted she's rooting for whichever Becca goes the furthest on the new season. Isn't that the basis on which she chooses her friends anyway?

Well I would think rooting for the one who gets cut first would be fairly pointless.

If you're unspoiled you can root for whichever you find more likeable, no matter the actual outcome.

Anyway, I was just being snarky

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:46 pm

Pirouette wrote:Does anyone else think that Becca is still pining for her ex Robert ? I’ve been listening to her podcasts and she’s always talking about him, over and over again. I thought she was the one breaking up their relationship but now it seems she could want him back ?

On one hand I think he comes up often because they talk so much about dating on the podcast and he's Becca's only proper relationship so far, but I do get the sense lately that there are still feelings there (on both sides). I guess they were still keeping in touch and kind of leaving the door open until recently and now that Robert is trying to fully move on, Becca may be experiencing some kind of FoMO. She clearly cares about him though, and I think she even said on some podcast (when one of the producers asked about their breakup) that he deserves someone who's emotionally available and can give him what he needs, so I don't think she'd risk breaking his heart again unless she suddenly woke up 100% certain he's the one. Which considering this is Becca, is never gonna happen. I can't help feeling a bit sad for them though, because it sounds like there was nothing wrong really, things just got too real and she maybe wasn't ready for it. I see a lot of myself in Becca since I'm also pretty closed off and avoidant and always want to stay in my comfort zone, so I just hope she's not kidding herself into thinking she's fine being single, when in fact she's simply too scared of everything a real relationship involves. Oh well. Hopefully her McDreamy will come along on day and sweep her off her feet before she can overthink it. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:33 pm

Thank you Mindless for your insight.
It looks like Becca is so scared or not enough invested that she’s missing out on good relationships with men who care about her.
History repeating itself...First Chris, then Robert. When it gets serious, she flees. Hopefully she won’t regret later on. If she wants a (big) family with kids of her own like she seems to do, she’d better get involved a bit more in her relationships IMO... She may have this image of perfect ideal McDreamy on screen she may never find in real life.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:46 pm

This is insane and fascinating.

https://twitter.com/mariellewakim/status/955500616003895297

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:00 pm

Good for her. She played her cards right and it's paying off plus her fans get to feel like they are supporting her as well as using the same products that she does. It's win win for all involved.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler