SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 25 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Minney Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:32 pm

Robert looks like he's doing just fine without Becca... someone should tell Becca she better find another back up plan!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:18 am

I'm more curious about Becca and Hayley Kiyoko to be honest. A lot of Hayley's fans seem convinced she's dating Becca, and I'd be lying if I said the thought hasn't occurred to me. Becca has been a fan of hers for a while, but I don't think they met before Coachella when Becca and her friend Britt drove over just for a couple of hours to see Hayley perform. They've been hanging out a lot since then and just last week Becca flew to North Carolina just to visit Hayley on tour and then travelled to Virginia with her on the tour bus. She even missed the recording of her podcast and had to call in from the hotel, which she's never done before. Another thing that makes me wonder is that they haven't really talked about Becca's dating life at all on the podcast recently. They used to talk about it a lot even when it was non-existent, yet for the past couple of months they've only really talked about Tanya's love life. When Becca gets more secretive, there's usually something going on. Of course they could just be friends, but I can't help getting some "Becca and Robert before they made things official" vibes from the whole thing. Granted Becca's always been affectionate with her female friends, but they're usually straight, so...
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:22 am

@mindless, yes, and her latest insta pic is labeled with lyrics to one of Hayley's songs. Take me under the blue. They definitely seemed like a couple at the NYLON event last month. They've been hanging out since February at least, because Becca has posted her in stories, dancing on the sidewalk, at the pier, etc.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:26 am

Interesting...

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:54 pm

To be honest, I had the same thought...
That would explain her lack of commitment with men. She may not be asexual after all, but bi or homosexual.
One of her latest tweet is also noteworthy regarding different beliefs...
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:21 pm

I've always had a feeling Becca might be gay. Very interesting.

Once she is happy that is the main thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:25 pm

This was speculated during her season on ChrisS and post filming. I have not seen any pics or IG's just going by what I'm reading here. You don't have to be gay to have gay friends, maybe she's just a friend? Becca IMHO likes to latch onto popular people (considering she's popular? I have no idea who she is) and be their BFF.

If it's true, then I hope she admits it because there is no way anyone IMHO should live their life hiding because of their sexual orientation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:37 am

a picture like this one makes you wonder...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjS3T3EH-O4/

Also Becca has been liking almost every Instagram picture of Kiyoko lately. In addition to going to join her on tour on the other side of the country...
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:49 am

Pirouette wrote:a picture like this one makes you wonder...

Also Becca has been liking almost every Instagram picture of Kiyoko lately. In addition to going to join her on tour on the other side of the country...

But Becca is like that with all her close female friends though laugh out loud. I don't think this necessarily reflects her sexual orientation. It could just be a classic case of Becca literally clinging onto the next big name.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:30 am

hayleykiyokoalcroft@hayleykiyoko @beccatilley Elas ja se conheciam  #hayleykiyoko #lesbianjesus

Elas ja se conheciam = They already knew each other

Bing Translator

It sounds like it's an old pic the poster found on Twitter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:04 am

As I said, they could just be friends. I'm the last person to question anyone's sexuality just because they haven't met the right man/woman and Becca is affectionate/OTT with all her friends, so that alone says nothing. It's more so the other stuff that has me wondering. Like I've felt for a couple of months now that Becca has something going on that she's not ready/willing to talk about, since they haven't really talked about her dating life or attempts for a while now on the podcast AND she's also been really quiet on IG at times. I mean there have been times she hasn't posted anything for almost a week, except a couple of stories maybe. It just seems to me like she's preoccupied with something, whatever it is. She doesn't post much about Hayley on her own SM, except for plugging her music/acting career (which she did before they even met in person), so I don't see how it could be seen as Becca using her for attention. Quite the opposite, their friendship seemed to go from 0-100 really quickly and I have no clue how because it wasn't documented. Even when she went to North Caroline to visit her on tour, she didn't even originally say who she was visiting. On the podcast, when she called in, she was being really vague and just said she's visiting a friend while Tanya and Mark were kind of teasing her about missing her own podcast recording. It's only the next day that she posted some stories of Hayley in Virginia and that got me thinking. They also went to see Ocean's 8 together the night before the North Carolina concert and didn't include each other in their stories, but apparently both said something about it being a "date night" on their respective stories. Not saying you can't have a date night with your friend, but the half-hearted attempts of keeping things private always make me wonder. Becca did talk about the trip more with Easton on last weeks podcast, but I don't think Easton knows as much about Becca's private life than say Tanya, who wasn't present (and neither was Mark), so I guess it was "safe" to discuss. But that again just made it sound like Becca and Hayley are really close. JMO.

In any case, I just want Becca to find someone who makes her happy and giddy, so maybe I'm imagining things. It's just the Hayley fans also thinking there's something going on that made me feel less crazy about getting the same vibes. We'll see I guess.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:20 am

When I say she likes to hang on to popular people, I don't mean she wants the public attention, I mean IMHO it makes her feel important that she has a bestie who is well known.

@mindless thanks for the recap. Just the fact that she's not publicly sharing everything she's been up to concerning Haley, tells me maybe she's trying to figure it all out.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler