SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 41 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Aria Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:48 am

For some reason, I thought they started dating around Spring, but I'm remembering now it was around June/July.

Ehhhh, still not great. But it's her parents' problem now!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Pirouette Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:31 am

People have obviously different opinions about this kind of situation but there shouldn’t be double standard regarding conditions of dating (in obviously lawful situations). If the gay community considers it’s ok for them to say « love is love » to show there’s no barrier in love, the same reasoning applies for age difference, race etc...
As for Charly’s young age, she seems far more mature than Becca who is almost 30. Clearly age is only a number here.
Whatever their plans regarding the future are, Robert is with someone who finally makes him happy.
After being on-off with Becca for a long time, certainly waiting for her to make up her mind with her wishy-washy feelings, her maybe-maybe not getting back with him, up to recently in June, he has finally moved on. Good for him!
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:09 am

We can say that both of them had move on. Becca also had gotten closer with Hayley. They hang out a lot of each other friends and family

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:31 pm

Pirouette wrote:People have obviously different opinions about this kind of situation but there shouldn’t be double standard regarding conditions of dating (in obviously lawful situations). If the gay community considers it’s ok for them to say « love is love » to show there’s no barrier in love, the same reasoning applies for age difference, race etc...
As for Charly’s young age, she seems far more mature than Becca who is almost 30. Clearly age is only a number here.
Whatever their plans regarding the future are, Robert is with someone who finally makes him happy.
After being on-off with Becca for a long time, certainly waiting for her to make up her mind with her wishy-washy feelings, her maybe-maybe not getting back with him, up to recently in June, he has finally moved on. Good for him!

I can't say I know enough about Charly to determine her level of maturity one way or another. As for Becca stringing Robert along, I think that's a pretty gross misrepresentation of the facts. The on and off stuff, whatever the extent of it, happened late last year and it was over by November. He's had plenty of time to move on since and clearly has. The comment in spring/early summer was a reply to a question about Becca and Robert getting back together and I'm pretty sure Becca said that it's a no right now, but that life has taught her to never say never. I thought it was a pretty clear no personally. In any case the fact that Robert still listens and enjoys her podcast clearly shows IMO that there are no hard feelings there. Not sure why a grown man gets so much pity over a normal relationship that just wasn't meant to be. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:45 pm

Seems Becca and Hayley spent the weekend together again. Saturday night Hayley's best friend/makeup artist Marla posted an IG story of Becca's dog humping a toy so they were clearly together, and last night Hayley posted a story from dinner with Becca and Hannah. I also noticed them liking posts at the same time both days.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:48 am

mindless wrote:Seems Becca and Hayley spent the weekend together again. Saturday night Hayley's best friend/makeup artist Marla posted an IG story of Becca's dog humping a toy so they were clearly together, and last night Hayley posted a story from dinner with Becca and Hannah. I also noticed them liking posts at the same time both days.
i wonder if Becca still hangs out and sees her bachelor family friends. From all the posts on here it seems all her time is with this Hayley person. just wondering.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:57 am

Becca also seldom hang out with her Bachie Friends nowaday even she also seldom hang out with Tanya anymore. She mostly spend her time with Hayley

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:51 pm

Jolena wrote:
mindless wrote:Seems Becca and Hayley spent the weekend together again. Saturday night Hayley's best friend/makeup artist Marla posted an IG story of Becca's dog humping a toy so they were clearly together, and last night Hayley posted a story from dinner with Becca and Hannah. I also noticed them liking posts at the same time both days.
i wonder if Becca still hangs out and sees her bachelor family friends. From all the posts on here it seems all her time is with this Hayley person. just wondering.

She's not really that close to many Bachelor people. I think the only ones she's hung out with outside of events/group setting in the past few years are JoJo, Sharleen, Ashley I. and Dean. She's still close to JoJo, but they live far apart so only see each other every couple of months usually. The iHeart Music Festival is this weeked though, so she'll be reunited with some of the Bach gang there.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:28 pm

I saw an insta story that Becca posted from last night at the Iheart festival where she was asking Ben if he liked Lynyrd or Skynyrd better. Ben answered Skynyrd as if this was a band member. I was hoping they were just joking, but I am honestly not sure that they were. I don't know if they knew that it's actually the name of the band. I feel really old now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:32 pm

Pnd Becca definitely was hanging out with the Bachelor crew quite a bit this weekend as well as Tanya.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:12 pm

Just confirms my beliefs that most of these ex-cons are morons. For many of them this show is the best thing possible.  Without the fame or notoriety, shilling and earning their lifestyle would be non-existent. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Just confirms my beliefs that most of these ex-cons are morons. For many of them this show is the best thing possible.  Without the fame or notoriety, shilling and earning their lifestyle would be non-existent. Jmo

@Kashathediva
IMO there is absolutely no reason to expect people under 35 to know Lynard Skynyrd. They weren’t exactly universal like the Beatles or, The Rolling Stones. Their heyday was before any of these Bach people were even thought of and Southern Rock was a limited genre even in the 70’s. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler