SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 35 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:15 am

sorry silly question (because i don't really know or follow becca tilly)- is becca a virgin? if she is, is it because she hasn't met the right person or saving for marriage??

she seems like an interesting person from bn and i am surprised i haven't started following her before..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by chrisyy001 Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:41 am

From her previous interview, she still identify as virgin

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:51 am

mindless wrote:Becca mentioned on the podcast yesterday that she had someone coming over to stay that night and she was planning to cook all kinds of stuff. Tanya couldn't believe it because Becca never cooks, so they went on about it for a while. I immediately checked Hayley's tour schedule, because obviously, and she had a day off yesterday with gigs in San Jose today and LA tomorrow. Then I looked at her stories from yesterday and they're 100% from Becca's apartment, both the door and the floor match. I feel like such a creeper. laugh out loud
I'm SHOOK @ Becca making all this effort

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:45 am

and from her story and new post you can see that they go to some sort of romatic date at the beach

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:52 am

bleuberry wrote:@mindless good work! I'd say that's confirmation that they're dating, although I guess an argument could be made that they're friends. I just see no reason to be friends in secret basically.

Yeah, Hayley could've just travelled from Portland to San Jose with her crew and seen Becca today since she's performing in LA. Instead she apparently flew from Portland to LA on Monday just to spend the whole day and night with her, and they had a nice picnic at the beach during sunset. That's some intense "friendship". :gotcha:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:37 pm

In Becca recent podcast, she also mention that she cooking something special for her friend that stay with her that night. As Tanya mention Becca only 2 time for her since they are friend. So it very special for Becca just to cook range of dish for Hayley and she also will make cocktail too for their date.

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:11 pm

Becca attend Hayley concert yesterday with her sis and friends

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:55 pm

I am one of these getting off the “fan train”. NOT because she’s dating a woman, but because I’m a bit cynical about this relationship.
After dating a guy (Dez) from The Voice, appearing twice on the Bachelor, dating a guy (Robert) from the bachelor nation, she’s now dating someone in the show business. Seems to me that Becca is mainly in love with the spotlight.
She previously said in one of her podcasts (Nov?) that she once felt strong feelings for a guy, she seems to be physically attracted to men and does not dismiss the idea of being the bachelorette (even now while dating). So all of a sudden dating a woman who happens to be a potential celebrity has me scratch my head.
The only reason that kept me following her on SM until now is curiosity.
She is such a far cry from the Becca I liked so much on Chris’s season and I don’t relate anymore. She doesn’t represent the values I praise and teach my kids about, such as hard work, merit, commitment, purpose in life...I’ve been less and less impressed during this past year and it’s time for me to cancel my Becca “fan membership “.
But wishing Becca a happy life!
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:06 pm

Well she's figuring it out privately, whatever it is. It makes it seem more real to me when she could easily be breaking the Internet by posting about it all over. JMO.

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:01 pm

She knew Dez from before he did the Voice, so I don't consider that dating someone to be in the limelight. She dated Robert, but many, many people in this franchise date other people in this franchise because that's the easiest way to meet people. After all, no one is calling Chris L a fame-ho. And it's led to multiple marriages. As far as Hayley goes, if Becca is dating her for her fame, she's doing it all wrong given that she's keeping it super private.

I think people are just having a hard time accepting Becca, because she's doing absolutely nothing differently in her life. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Aria wrote:She knew Dez from before he did the Voice, so I don't consider that dating someone to be in the limelight. She dated Robert, but many, many people in this franchise date other people in this franchise because that's the easiest way to meet people. After all, no one is calling Chris L a fame-ho. And it's led to multiple marriages. As far as Hayley goes, if Becca is dating her for her fame, she's doing it all wrong given that she's keeping it super private.

I think people are just having a hard time accepting Becca, because she's doing absolutely nothing differently in her life. IMO.
@Aria
Real fans don’t try to dictate who you can or cannot sleep with, IMO. I hope the backlash is minimal and her new relationship makes Becca happy.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:50 pm

Becca may have been on the show twice, but so has nearly every other cast member from recent years thanks to BIP and Winter Games. At least she had the good sense to quit while ahead. Dez is a childhood friend she caught feelings for, Robert pursued her (and it still took her a year to give it a proper shot) and Hayley she seems to have met through friends. She's been more private for the past few months than she has at any point since I've followed her, so I struggle to see how this is for attention. Seems to me like she's protective of her relationship and that leads me to believe it's important to her. She was at Hayley's concert yesterday with her friends and sister (as seen in blaurennn's IG stories) having the time of her life, and once she again she didn't post anything.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler